chapter XXI

y/n- I can't believe this 

y/n says that and runs from there and without saying anything to anyone she runs towards her house ..with tears dropping from her eyes continuously.....she didn't care about what others are thinking about her she just ran and cried and everyone was looking at her like she was a psycho person and some were feeling pity for her. When she reached home ...she went to her room and looked herself ...and cried her heart out ....her phone was ringing continuously but she didn't care to pick it up and just cried until she falls asleep on the floor.

jungkook pov:

After I removed the spider from y/n's lap, I saw that yuzu was going to a room and was giving me a sign to follow her. So, without telling y/n anything I went to that room and made my phone ready and kept it in my pants pocket for recording everything she says and shows it to taehyung...As I went inside she pulled me close and closed the door ..I was so disgusted but I tried my best to act like I love her so that she will tell me everything ...

jungkook - tyuzu .....I wanna tell you something ..

tyuzu- what is it jungkookie "puts arms around his neck"

wow this girl is making me last uncomfortable...I just wanna push her away and run away .......but I can't...I have to do this for taehyung and y/n ......mummyyyy...saveee meeee....pleaseee... I was in my thoughts until I heard some shouting 

tyuzu- KOOKIEE....

jungkook - huh???

tyuzu- uuf ....what did you want to say ???

jungkook- oh....i actually I like u 

tyuzu - what really ?? 

jungkook - yeah ...but you are in a relationship with taehyung "act as sad as he can but is dying  for saying that "

tyuzu- oh...don't worry jungkook ..I like you too and taehyung is just a puppet ...I only love you "hugs jungkook"

I wanna kill this girl someone give me power so that I will control my feelings towards this ...ewwwwwww...nooooo...why does she have to hug me ...eww ...nooo mummyy...save mee please ....i wanna cryyy...oh ok control jungkook ....

jungkook - really ..you like me tooo? ...why did you date taehyung then ???

tyuzu - yes I love you....and I date taehyung because I thought I would be able to come near you after I start dating taehyung so yeah....and look I did it too

why in the whole galaxy is she not revealing about momo ....this idiot girl surely wanna get kicked by me ...uuf..lord save her from me ...and .....MUMMYY SAVEE MEE FROOMM HERR...ok continue your act jungkook you can do it ....

jungkook - ohh.....and will you be my girlfriend ??" in the mind why do I have to do this someone kill me already"

tyuzu- yeah sure ....." happiest creature available in the whole world "

jungkook - then what about taehyung ....he will be heartbroken and I can't see my friend like that .....

tyuzu- don't worry about him ....momo likes him and after I break up with him ....she will console him ...and both are in love wow UwU

this girl is  really good in making plans but bad at recognizing who acting .... hehehehe ..... continue jungkook and prove y/n innocent girl so that taehyung will fall for her ...I don't know why I feel sad while telling taehyung and y/n's name together .....anyways let's continue this drama......

jungkook - what about y/n she likes taehyung right ??

tyuzu- yes actually but I wanna see her suffer till her death because she took every thing from me ....

jungkook - WHAT??

tyuzu - yes ....she took my friends just because she is a nice and kind person ....so I will take every thing from her tooo ....hahahaha"evil laugh" it's revenge ....

OMG full demon ....MUMMY SAVEE MEE.....ok ok clam down ...now poor y/n ....I just want to kill this girl but I don't wanna go to prison so ...I sorry y/n ....but don't worry I will surely let her truth out ....

jungkook- actually ..I don't like her too

after I said that I saw that there was someone near the door watching us ....When I saw him I don't know what to do.....

who is this he .....???find it out in next chapter :>