chapter IV

When y/n turned around her heartbeat stopped. Her smile disappeared from her face when she found out the person was the man for whom she cried last night.

taehyung- no you are not 

tyzu - ahh..taehyung .you scared us

taehyung - oops..sorry

tyzu went to taehyung and kissed him and then both of them sat opposite to each other and started the conversation.

y/n - taehyung you said that your friend will be the third wheel hear, but It looks like I am the third wheel overhear.

taehyung -no..no ..he will come in a few minutes

tyzu- oh..ok.lets order the food

taehyung & y/n -sure

Taehyung and Tyzu were chatting whereas Y/n was sipping her water because of boredom.  Until she heard a beautiful voice that made her heart race. When she turned around to see whom the voice belongs to she found out that it was the voice of a handsome boy who has been her partner in the science project once but she could not remember the name of the boy when suddenly Taehyung introduced him 

taehyung -tyzu, Y/n meet Jungkook one of my close friends 

tyzu & y/n -hi Jungkook

Jungkook - hi guys

Jungkook took a seat in front of you. You cannot stop admiring his face. He was so handsome but you didn't realize it when both of you were doing the project. You thought it was because of you always dreaming about taehyung. You didn't realize you were staring at his face for so long until someone coughed.

Jungkook -ahmmmee

You realized it and took your glare away from him and looked down at your lap and started thinking what was he thinking about you like "now he thinks I am a pervert ", "he thinks I am wired "but someone interrupts my thoughts.

tyzu-y/n what will you like to order 

y/n-pervert... "whispers" 

Tyzu - HUh? 

Y/n- I mean cupcakes will do ..

Y/n didn't do eye contact with anyone and looked at her lap most of the time. After ordering the food taehyung and tyzu started talking but jungkook and y/n remain quiet most of the time not saying anything. Seeing taehyung and tyzu this close her heart was hurting a lot. She was in her own world when suddenly her phone rang. When she saw her phone there was a notification. She thought who can send her a message at this time. When she saw the message it was from .....

find it out in the next chapter