chapter XXII

jungkook- actually ..I don't like her too

after I said that I saw that there was someone near the door watching us...I when I saw him I don't know what to do.........

jungkook - taehyung.....

when jungkook said that name tyuzu turned to find a crying taehyung near the door.....

tyuzu- taehyung ....i don't love you...I love jungkook ...I was just with you so that jungkook will notice me...I am sorry "looks down"

taehyung - I know tyuzu ....I heard everything but.....jungkook how can you do this to your bestfriend .......

jungkook - ok so...... taehyung know the truth now so, I will stop now.....I don't love you tyuzu ...i said that so that I can record what you say about taehyung and y/n .....and if you try hurting y/n again, I will kill you for sure...because she only deserves happiness and joy, not hate rate and disgust. You said that you lost your friends because of her but it's not true, you lost them because of your attitude and behavior......so don't blame it on y/n.......

taehyung and tyuzu - WHAT ???

takes out the phone and shows the video to taehyung and tyuzu .....taehyung was so happy that his best friend didn't betrayed him but also sad that the person he loved used to love his best friend and tyuzu was a ball of burning fire because she lost her both lover and the person she loves so she left from there and the whole time I can see the reflection of the two people one was momo but who was the other one ... I didn't know that so I called momo out of her hiding spot and asked her who was the other person...

jungkook - who was with you momo ....?

momo- no one but,I saw y/n crying and running back to her home awhile ago "smirks"

jungkook-WHAT??

taehyung - yes jungkook , I thought she heard half of your conversation and ran away but don't worry ..I will talk with her...I even need to tell her something "blushes"

jungkook - what is it taehyung ???

taehyung - I was attracted to her but now after all this and the thing I have heard about her,I guess I love her 

jungkook -that's.....good....she ....loves...you ...too

taehyung - really ??

jungkook - yeah ..she ...does ...I think you should talk to her about it  

taehyung - oh ok I will talk with her right now ....byeee

jungkook-b--byee

after taehyung left jungkook felt broke .... he was happy for taehyung but sad for himself that he can't be with y/n anymore he had fallen in love with y/n .... her sweetness and kindness and now he was broken that y/n and taehyung would be together forever ...

but every story has a turning point find the turning point in the next season till then enjoy my other ff and I will come up with a interesting story of crush's best friend ...baiiii....:)

                                                           ~~~~  ''   the end'' ~~~~~