no idea

"she has no idea, no idea that i'm even here"

serenity's pov:tonight i'm going over to kendall's place cause he invited me for an very "important reason"

serenity's pov:
tonight i'm going over to kendall's place cause he invited me for an very "important reason". i'm lowkey scared to go since i might know the reason why kendall invited me in the first place. mackie and seb's dumbasses told me last night that kendall supposedly likes me but i know that he only thinks of me as family though.

nothing else. he has always been there for me through thick and thin since forever.

especially since my boyfriend chris evans (yes THE captain america) is shooting a new project of his. this week he's coming back so any minute or hour he could be here standing on my doorstep. i get myself cleaned up and ready to go several minutes before i'm suppose to be at kendall's house. as i exit my house my phone buzzes from my pocket.

i get out my phone to see that it's in instagram notification saying that chris tagged me in a post. i unlock my phone and go to insta to see that it's a pic of me and my younger sister and the caption read "missing my best girls".

my heart exploded like literally.

i commented a bunch of hearts and saying that we missed him as well. i turn off my phone and put it back in my pocket and get in my car and start driving. no idea by btr came up on KIIS FM and i almost crashed into a pole.

what the crap???

btr hasn't been on radio for years after they disbanded. kendall's voice sings "and girl i'll adore ya, if there's no one to adore", suddenly i'm okay. that song always takes me back to the good ol days when i was in high school not having to worry about anything but graduating. now here i am, starring in the new disney live action film, dating the chris evans, being friends with the mcu cast, the spn cast, and hell even btr since my high school days. so far my life has been a wild one and so far i'm loving it. almost half an hour has passed and i'm pulling up to kendall's house.