i'm not a girl, not yet a woman

" i'm not a girl, not yet a woman, all i need is time, a moment that is mine"

serenity's pov:

serenity's pov:

my phone has been blown up ever since i told the world that i'm marrying the love of my life.

it's 11:00 and chris is asleep in our bed with dodger. I'm in the living room watching shrek for some odd reason. i guess just to get away from the everything that's been going on lately. with me getting married, finding out my best friend is in love with me. like what the in the actual fuck man??

i'm not in a good mental state of mind at the very moment with my feelings for chris and kendall.

at the part where shrek and donkey go to far far away, my phone starts to ring and i see that one of my closest friends zendaya is calling me. i pick up the phone from the nightstand near me and i answer. "hey what's up", i say. "hey serenity, i really think we should talk about you getting engaged to chris. i'm happy for you and everything but we gotta talk", z told me. i was confused as to why she wanted to talk about my engagement but i agreed and told her to come over. she only lives like five minutes away from me so it's really not an issue whenever we go see each other.

i heard a knock indicating that she was here. i jogged to the door and see z being cute as ever wearing her spidey suit. "um why-" "don't ask please long story", she cut me off as she walked into my home. "so whats up?" i say walking over to my couch. "It's the whole situation with you and kendall." zendaya says following me to the couch. "don't you think you're leading him on a bit considering how close you two are and how you're aware of his feelings for you?"

"what" I hesitated and thought about it more. i like kendall, more like i adore him, but I love chris and i cant deny that. "all I'm saying is maybe you should reconsider marrying chris right now", zendaya suggested. "excuse me? why would i want to do that? i-i love chris you know that!", i exclaimed at her. i started to get upset as if she was instigating my love life. "hey no need to get mad I just want what's best for you", z tried to calm me down.

i stood up feeling something heavy on my heart, "you're not my mother stop trying to decide who I'm who i should be with it's not fair."

"don't call me that you should consider kendall's feelings in this because he does care about you a lot. yes chris may be a great guy, but you could potentially be missing out on someone else." zendaya said. we were then interrupted by a phone call.

"i have to go. congratulations again." zendaya said in a big time rush.

i sat alone in my living room in deep thought. am i making the right decision marrying chris? or am i going to miss out on this great opportunity that is kendall francis schmidt?

i need a drink and i need to sit down and watch a movie. i feel collapsing into thin air.

this was all too much.

first alexa commenting on my engagement post and now z telling me to second guess my relationship. but what if she is right, i'm only 24 i don't know any better.

I have grown up and no longer a girl but I don't know what it's like to be a woman.

not yet.

there was always something about kendall that made have feelings for him that went a little beyond our friendship. but chris, oh that chris evans. there was something about him too. something i'm too shy to say. he brings out the adventurous side of me. the want of chasing down thrills with him. chris showed a whole different view of life that I was yet to explore. but kendall, my sweet country boy, he brought simplicity into my life which i always wanted and i loved him ever since i was a teen.

weird right?

but anyways i should talk to kendall soon and settle this the best way i can.

oop ! seems like not everyone's on on board with serenity and chris' engagement 🥴. what do you think is gonna happen when she decides to go talk to kendall? lemme know your thoughts and feedback !

shar 🦋