OVERVIEW

WE ARE CLOSED FOR JUDGING

Welcome to the Jade Stone Awards 2019!

As part of the process, the judges will give you marks out of 70 (broken down into 7 categories that we judge you on).
We do things slightly differently in these awards and as part of the awards, we use a scoresheet (online of course) and we give you this back once the winners have been announced.

Why do we do this?

We know how frustrating it can be when you enter an award and you don't know why you didn't score higher than your competitors. This is why we at the Jade Stone Awards give you PERSONALISED feedback at the end of the process! So even if you don't win, you will still get some reward in the form of feedback.

How do we judge?
We break down the judging elements into 7 sections, each worth 10 points and so your book will be scored out of 70.
We DO NOT reveal which elements we judge on, this encourages people to try to be themselves without worrying about what we are judging on. We want a TRUE feel for you work!

When do entries start/close?
Start: 26th July 2019
Close: 10th September 2019

We may close before, or after if we want to give more of you a chance or we don't have enough entrants.

How many judges?
We have 14 judges including myself. Their identity is kept SECRET. This stops bribery or people harassing judges both before and after the awards.

We don't want anyone to be bribed in these awards!