Polite Notice

Hi! Just a couple things:

JUDGING:
The judging process is underway and has been for serval days! I just want to assure everyone that entries are still OPEN (August 1st 2019) and entries that are judged now and later will be judged according to the SAME scoresheet so everything will be fair :)

Entries may still be open for a while yet (although we got a higher response than expected which is awesome!). But I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that everything is being judged fairly and to the same scoresheet - aside from poetry which is slightly different.

Second part: someone has been DISQUALIFIED!

I just thought I'd bring it to your attention that I have had to disqualify someone for harassing me along with their attitude in personal messages. (They are aware and they know it is them who have been disqualified)

I LOVE hearing from you guys, I really do. If you have questions or just want a general chat, I am more than happy to respond. There is nothing wrong with that at all and I appreciate speaking to you guys. It really brightens the day when I get to speak to someone new so please feel free to pop me a message!

But we will not tolerate harassing or rude messages from people. The person has been muted and they were made aware that their entry has been disqualified.