RULES

WE ARE CLOSED FOR JUDGING TO TAKE PLACE

1- Follow this account and add this book to a PUBLIC and private reading list.

2- Be nice to me and others. I will get back to you ASAP but please appreciate that I work and we may be in different time zones.

3- You can enter up to 3 books, you can have ANY amount of reads/votes and any amount of followers as they WONT be taken into consideration.

4- I will accept books with triggers, just please inform me of the triggers so that I can give the books to the appropriate judge. Some of our judges suffer from certain triggers, this is important. Failure to inform me will result in disqualification and you won't be allowed to enter future awards.

5- You MUST tag 3 other people in your form. They don't have to be authors, just active users. No bots. This just helps more people find these awards and for it to be a better competition.

6- You may check out my works published of course. I would be quite happy for you to, however, please remember NO BRIBING. Do NOT comment about this competition on my other works or that MAY be considered a bribe and it won't be good.

7- You are to message me PRIVATELY if you have a problem with another contestant or you are upset with something related to this competition. Problems can only be resolved if they are bought to my attention.

8- Your book MUST have 5 chapters or MORE to enter. If you are entering POETRY then you may have less chapters, but ONLY if your books is poetry.

9- Fill in the form, I will reply and you are good to go!!!

10- We can ONLY judge pieces written in ENGLISH. All of our judges are English-speaking and so we can't read any other language I'm afraid. Sorry!