CHAPTER 5 (Curse word warning)

Jason's eyes widened, and he turned around quickly, "NICO!"

"Hi." Nico smirked.

Jason immediately crawled into the backseat and kissed Nico passionately.

"Excuse me?" Batman cleared his throat, "Who are you?"

They pulled apart, blushing.

"I'm Nico, Nico Di Angelo, Ghost King and son of the Lord of the Underworld. Nice to meet you, sir."

Batman's eyes widened in shock, before they narrowed, "You're dating my son?"

"Yes, sir." Nico replied, "Furthermore..." He turned to Jason, "I, the Ghost King with the blessing of Lord Hades, hereby grant Jason Todd the permission to live for up to 80 more years."

"Nico..." Jason's eyes widened, a liveliness he did not have before shining in them, "Thank you!"

Nico just grinned at him, "Though, my father had a request when I asked. He wants me to guard you and make sure there aren't any side effects. I'm fairly certain he just wants to stop hearing us making out all the time."

Jason laughed, wiping a tear off his cheek.

Batman simply sighed, "Alfred's gonna kill me when he finds out we have a new resident. Not to mention that I didn't let him dust Jason's room."

Nico snorted, "From what I've heard about Mr. Pennyworth, he's going to bat you on the head.."

"That horrible pun will haunt me." Jason snicked.

"What? I'm being dead serious."

(HERE COMES THE CURSE WORD)

"Like hell you are."

(AND DONE!)

"Okay, Fine... There's a ghost of a chance I wasn't completely serious."

Jason cracked up, "Oh man, I'm dying of laughter."

Batman huffed as the Batmobile moved on autopilot, "Can you two please stop?"

The two teenagers grinned, before speaking in unison "Are we driving you batty?"

Batman groaned.