Chapter 4:

I woke up with strong arms around me, not Jimmy's though, like I had hoped. When I opened my eyes I gasped and held my breath. Yes I was in bed with one of the most gorgeous men I had ever seen, but it wasn't the one whom I wanted to be there. Matt was snoring lightly, head turned towards mine and his mouth hanging open slightly. His arms were wrapped tightly around me and my head rested on his chest still, my leg hitched on his hip for some reason. I blushed and wiggled my way out of his grip without waking him and stood at the side of the bed stretching and grunting.

        I quickly peeked at the still sleeping Matt and smiled slightly, he was just a big teddy bear, just like Jimmy. As my thoughts turned to Jimmy I made my way to the door that connected our rooms and knocked lightly. There was no reply; I waited another minute before knocking slightly louder, hoping I wasn't disturbing Matt. No answer yet again; I twisted the doorknob and found that it was unlocked. I opened the door and walked into his room, closing the door behind me quietly and looking around uncertainly. As I walked over to his messy, unmade bed I smiled slightly, imagining his tossing and turning in the night. 

        "Mercy?" His voice was soft and I gasped as I whirled around.

        He had only a towel wrapped around his hips, dripping with water as he stood there looking at me with wide blue eyes. I stiffened in surprise and flushed a crimson red, turning around and covering my face.

        "I'm so sorry James!" I moved my hands to press against my cheeks as I stared at the wall with my eyes wide and my mouth hanging open mouthing OH MY GOD as my mind scrambled to make sense of my incoherent thoughts.

        "Is something wrong Mercy?" His voice held amusement, the bastard. 

        I shook my head, unable to make an understandable noise through my mouth. I could feel him walking closer, the tension in my body making me stand stiff and halt my breathing.

        "Mercy, would you look at me please?" His voice was soft, alluring even if he didn't mean for it to be,

        I immediately turned, wanting to see him again. He was much closer than I thought, his body was too close. I couldn't think. Oh my.

        I looked up at him, chewing on my lip. "Nothings wrong. I was curious as to if you were awake yet or not. I'm going to go change now and get breakfast!" I quickly passed him, feeling him turn as I made my way to the door.

        "Mercy..?" His voice stopped me from moving and I wanted to groan.

        "Yes James?" I stared at the door hard.

        "Do you want to take a shower..?" 

        I gulped and shook my head, "No.. not at the moment, thank you though." I reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

        Jimmy's hand pushed the door closed and I gasped, realizing how close he was as I took a step back trying to turn and face him but running into his chest. I stood frozen, unable to move or say anything. 

        "Mercy, don't run away from me.. I'm only offering you a shower, I'm not going to force myself on you." His voice sounded hurt and I nodded.

        "I know James, but I really want to eat something right now... Thank you though." I looked at his hand, waiting for him to move it.

        He did so, slowly, careful not to touch me. Could he see the tension in my body? I quickly opened the door and as soon as I slipped inside I closed the door and leaned against it, taking a deep breath. When I opened my eyes I saw Matt looking at me quizzically from the bed and I blushed a deeper crimson. He grinned and stretched, his muscles flexing deliciously. I yet again flushed as I caught myself eyeing him.