Prologue

"I'll not stay another night in this house with an invisible pervert!" Mrs. Johnsons who was fed up, cried out.

Every night, an invisible pervert tried taking off her nightdress. At first she made a logical excuse to that, but as days went by, it became quite creepy.

"Honey, it ain't no fault of mine that we have to spend another night here," Mr. Johnsons who had been listening to his wife's complaint, decided to speak up.

"How's it no fault of yours?!" Mrs. Johnsons roared at her husband.

"The McCain that was supposed to buy the house heard of the rumours. You don't expect them to still buy the house after what they've heard," he explained.

Mrs. Johnsons couldn't believe she had no other choice but to stay in that house. If they hadn't used all their money in buying that mansion; the same mansion that had bought them nothing but so much trouble, they'd have stayed in a hotel for the night. Or maybe until the house has been sold out.

The woman paced up and down, trying to figure out what the ghost had planned for them tonight. Or maybe right now. But after awhile, she gave up pacing and allowed her butt rest on the sofa. Pacing wasn't an option at the moment.

"The Richardsons are coming tomorrow," Mr. Johnsons informed, once he saw his wife was fully calm.

"And who are they?"

"They're wealthy and ready to buy this retched house. They live in Florida. By twelveish tomorrow, they'll surely be here."

A beam of hope crept into the woman's heart, creating a genuine smile on her face. That was the best news she had heard ever since they moved into that mansion.

The warm smile on the woman's face lit up the heart of the man. He had missed those perky smiles of hers and those eyes that lit up like fireworks. He gave her more assurance that unfailingly, tomorrow they'd be out of that house.

The husband wasn't experiencing much of the ghosts' ire for he was hardly at home. But the few he had experienced were brutal; he was pranked. It was so bad that he spent a few days in the hospital. Once he was discharged, he placed the house for sale. On the other hand, his wife experienced getting undressed, haunted, and minor pranks. The two weeks they had spent in that house were awful. They didn't for once come across a wink of sleep at night.

There were rumours in the city that four ghosts dwelled in that mansion. No one dared to walk around the mansion once it was 6pm, they were scared the ghosts would snatch their hearts from its place.

The Johnsons' wasn't the first couples to had bought that mansion. For the last six months, twelve couples had bought the house but none was able to stay for more than two weeks. Because the mansion was hedonistic and quite cheap for its size, it was very easy to be bought by people from other states who knew nothing about the ghosts.

People who lived around the building were forced to move out of their houses because of the howling and cackling coming from that haunted mansion. The people who moved in couldn't take it as well. Once it was Friday midnight, a party that usually lasted till dawn would be held in the mansion. Other days, cackling, howling, chanting, and other ridiculous sounds wouldn't depart from that building.

Once in a while, the cry of an innocent child would escape from the mansion, echoing through the air; spreading into the neighborhood, causing an unwanted hubbub. Those days were extremely awful.

The cops were called in to resolve the issues, but they couldn't. They tried their best but it wasn't good enough. They had warned the couples living in the building at that time to move out.

The couples did after selling the house to the Johnsons. Since the Johnsons bought the house, their lives knew no peace. But now, it was time for them to sell their problem to a new family.

"And those are the keys

"And those are the keys. Stay safe and have fun!" Mrs. Johnsons cheered as she handed their problems, which was the keys to that building to the new owner, the Richardson.

"Thanks!" Mrs. Richardson said in a cheerful tone.

The Johnsons immediately boarded a taxi that drove them straight to the airport. They were moving to Florida. They couldn't risk any chances of getting affected again by those ghosts.

"The Johnsons are such lovely couples. They look so good together," Mrs. Richardson commented.

Mrs. Richardson a businesswoman, and a mother of two kids, Mildred and Mladen.

"Yeah, can we go in now?" Mildred asked.

Mildred was a fifteen years old girl. She had a pretty face and a body of a model. She was average in height. Like her father, she had ocean blue eyes, ebony hair, and was tan in complexion.

"Sure, sweetie," Mr. Richardson who was exhausted and tired of his wife talking about how cute the Johnsons were, spoke up and unlocked the door.

Mr. Richardson was a middle-aged man. He was strict, tall, and huge. Abs boldly stood on his manly chest. He had a charming manly beauty. He was a businessman. Because of his work, his family usually moved from state to state.

They all pulled their luggage and walked into their new home. Smiles took their faces by surprise when they saw how luxurious their new home was. It looked so much more better in reality than it was in photo. A part of them prayed they stayed longer there.

After touring downstairs, they finally walked upstairs to choose a room. There were five rooms upstairs and quite a few doors that they were already too drained to check out. If the family had no idea where the doors led to, they'd have insisted on checking them out but since the online site where they saw the house from had photos of basically the whole house, they saw no gain in stressing themselves out.

The rooms were checked out before the parents ended up choosing one. They took the biggest room which was less dusty and messy. Mildred took the room following theirs in neatness but not in size, while Mladen took the smallest of all rooms which was opposite Mildred's.

Mladen wasn't greedy. Besides, he was just seven years old. He was still too young to began fighting for a bigger room. Like his mother, he was white skinned, blue-eyed, and had brown hair.

The two last rooms which were the dirtier ones, were left for anyone who wanted to stay in it. That was it. That was how the Richardson came to live with 4 ghosts, who had different personalities.

The first ghost was said to be known for his powers. He was a wizard.

The second was known for living in the library. He was a nerd.

The third was known for his naughty ways of life. He was a pervert.

The last was known for his playful behavior. He was a prankster.

How'd Mildred live in the same house with a pervert, who kept sneaking up on her? Or with a wizard, who kept casting spells with ridiculous chants at night? Or with a nerd, who was overprotective of the library? Or with a playful ghost, who provoked her with his pranks?

Most importantly, how'd Mildred live with four young ghosts, who has fallen in love with her?

A/N: hey there, how was the prologue? Made you wanna continue reading?

^Love, Naomi^