Chapter 2 (Part 1)

The steps in making a potion to keep all ghosts indoors was an all-nighter

The steps in making a potion to keep all ghosts indoors was an all-nighter. But luck wasn't on the side of the wizard, neither was it on the pervert's.

The wizard, with the help of his irritated brother the pervert, still couldn't get the potion right. Currently, the wizard needed that potion more than anything. He wanted to be a 100% certain that none of the ghosts would leave the house on a Sunday.

Though, the pervert had promised not to leave the house on a Sunday again and his other brothers wouldn't even dare, the wizard still couldn't leave the house unprotected. Since the pervert left once and had fun, he was sure to continue leaving until the day they all disappeared from the human world forever.

The wizard had said the pervert only had to assist him for the night but since the potion hadn't gone right, he had extended the pervert's stay in his room.

The pervert had never been that upset. It irked him that he was assisting in getting himself imprisoned at home. The wizard wasn't distressed by the anger that was drawn all over the pervert's face, all he cared about was that the pervert was doing whatever he was asked to, right.

While they were at work, the prankster had left the mansion to tour the small but yet virtuous city in a human form. With the help of a potion called human-909po which was made by the wizard, the prankster was able to gain his human form back. But after twelve hours, the potion would erode and he'd be a ghost once more.

The wizard was the third ghost to had succeeded in making a humanise potion; the most powerful and complex potion the ghosts had ever encountered in centuries, after the ghost-killer potion.

The only ghosts who had the powers to make potions were the witches and wizards, and they were very few. The few who were available had come about due to practicing magic tricks when they were still alive. And after their death, the magic tricks became actual magic.

The first ghost who succeeded in making the humanise potion was the ancient one. The ancient one was the ruler of the southern ghostdom and the first ghost to had lived over 109 years. Usually, after a ghost had lived over 109 years, he disappears from ghostdom into the greatest void; abyss - never to be seen or heard from again.

The ghosts generated a phobia of the greatest void. A day after 109 years was like dying twice, and that was the greatest fear of all ghosts who had lived past a century.

None wanted to feel what dying twice was like, they all wanted to live forever like the ancient one and there was a way to live like him. But no ghosts had ever succeeded in the way he went; the northern part of the ghostdom that was now ruled by their greatest enemy, Ganga.

The ancient one had managed to get the fruit of eternity before his enemy Ganga, took over the tree that produced the magical fruit once in a century.

A few obstinate ghosts from the southern part of ghostdom had traveled to the northern part of ghostdom, through a magical tree that was only found in the southern part of ghostdom and was the only way to get to the north, but none came back to tell the tale.