Confession (Dawn)

Hello. I have nothing to say for myself. Anyways, here's the next part.

Koga:

You were walking through the streets of the Capital with Koga. Ever since the two of you met that rainy day, you've been taking strolls together, and just talking with one another about, well, everything. It was nice to have a friend like him that you could rely on but even still you couldn't help but wish you were something more to him.

"How about we stop for hot pot?" Koga suggested. You nodded and he grabbed your hand, leading you towards the entertainment quarter. You two sat down at one of the tables in the far back. An awkward silence enveloped you too. 

"So..." you began, trailing off. You hadn't the slightest idea why he had asked you to get hot pot, but you weren't complaining. Any extra chance to spend with him was a blessing.

"Yes, I guess I should get right to it." he responded, clearing his throat. He slid two tickets for the circus across the table making your eyes widen. "A friend of mine got me these." he explained. "I was wondering if you wanted to go with me, if you're not busy or anything."

"Oh, Koga, I'd love to--."

"As a date, I mean." he cut you off. You stopped. A date? Like a real date? With Koga??? "Obviously, you don't have to." he said with a laugh, but you could tell he was nervous. His nose was scrunched together and his smile was tight. You sighed happily, and placed your hand on top of his. 

"I'd love to." you repeated. "To go one date with you, I mean." His whole demeanor relaxed at once and he gave your hand a squeeze. 

Kuya:

In a rare treat, you and Kuya were sitting on the back porch of your house, soaking in the afternoon sun. He had his head in your lap and you ran your fingers through his hair softly, watching the clouds float by. "Wouldn't it be so nice to go cloud gazing with someone special?" you hummed to yourself, assuming Kuya was asleep. He was not.

"Then let's go." he said, plainly and your face heated up, yanking your hand back. In response, he lazily sat up, adjusting himself to lay on your shoulder. You were tense, your face burning.

"Kuya..." you trailed off. "I meant, like, go cloud watching as a date." you explained. 

"I know." he said. You were growing more embarrassed by the minute.

"No, but, well, you're only supposed to go on dates with someone you like."

"I know." he said again. You could feel him staring at you as you tried your best not to look at him. "What's the problem?"

"Well, that would mean that we'd, you know, be a couple." you whispered the last word, daring a  glance at him. He was smiling.

"Yeah." he said, his fingers loosely interlocking with yours. "It would."

Aoi:

"Are you sure you can eat all that?" Aoi sighed, watching you devour the giant plate of cookies he had just baked. You smiled through a mouthful of chocolatey goodness.

"Course!" you said. He rolled his eyes, beginning to clean up the mess he had made. Oji was kind enough to let him use the milk hall kitchen so Aoi wasn't about to leave a giant mess everywhere, even if the old geezer had been teasing him none stop about his 'date' today with (Y/N)--which it wasn't!

"Man, I wish you could make these for me every day." you sighed happily. "They're so good!" Aoi blushed at your compliments. 

"Thanks." he mumbled. "I'd be happy to make them for you everyday." He thought you wouldn't be able to hear him but listening was one of your greatest gifts. 

"Awww, Aoi!" you cheered and he dropped the plate. Thankfully, it didn't shatter. "Do you mean it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about!" he said, turning his head away. You chuckled, walking over to him and wrapping your arms around him. He tensed slightly. 

"I like you, Aoi." you said. You felt him relax against you, awkwardly wrapping his arms around you. 

"I, uh, like you too, (Y/N)."

Ginnojo:

You returned your most recent read to Ginnojo with a smile. He took it, handing you your next book. 

"A romance." you said with a smile. "You sure have been giving me a lot of these." Pink dusted his cheeks. 

"I just thought you would enjoy them." he said softly. 

"I do." you said. You turned to go but stopped. This was it. This was your chance. You took a deep breath, turning back around. 

"Ginnojo." you said. "I was wondering if you wanted to meet me at the milk hall tomorrow to discuss all the books you've been lending me."

"Sure." he agreed. You got a feeling he didn't know what you meant. 

"I mean as a date." you added. Ginnojo froze, turning to you with wide eyes. 

"Really?" he said. You bit your lip and nodded. Ginnojo's face broke out into a smile. 

"I'd be happy too." 

Yura:

"Lady (Y/N)." Yura said, placing down bags of groceries. You flashed him a smile. "I come bearing gifts."

"Thanks for running to get the sweet paste." you said. "How did you like the market?"

"Oh, it was most wonderful." he said. "So many sights and smells, I hardly had time to take them all in. We should return one day. Together."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were asking me on a date." you laughed. 

"Aye, I am." 

Your head swiveled around, facing Yura with shock and surprise and, above all, happiness. You squealed, rushing to him and throwing your arms around him. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around you as well. 

"I shall take this as thou saying yes, then?" he asked. 

"Yes! Of course!" you shouted, hugging him tighter. 

"How wonderful."