Then Marry Her

*IMPORTANT*
I wrote this when I was 15! The grammar isn't too terrible and the plot is decent but please read at your own risk. Do not expect a professional story-telling!

Check out my latest story; Eat Thy Man which is another horror story I'm working on about a cannibal cult.

***

"Then marry her." The scientist casually leaned against the door frame, holding a cigarette between his fingers, eyeing the scene before him. His black coat brushed against the cement flooring as he slouched.

He wasn't anyone's average mad scientist. He was neat, clean, handsome. And downright vicious. He was also known to be maniac, killing in such crazy ways.

The young man glanced at the broken female with pity. She was rolled into a ball, bloodied, and bruised. Her face was stained with tears, and her hair was drenched with sweat. She shivered slightly, and her body gently shook as she started to cry again.

"I need to have her consent..."

"I don't care." The scientist blew a puff of smoke, and the substance lingered in the air- the smell infiltrating the noses of the man and the young woman. "I have things to take care of right now. Both of you will give me a kid so I can study it."

The young man slowly walked over the young woman and crouched down in front of her. "Hey..."

The girl glanced up and stared at him with bloodshot eyes, and quivered slightly.

"You can trust me." The man continued, gently speaking to her as if she was a newborn baby. "I won't hurt you."

The girl nods and erases tears away from her cheek.

"Are you okay with it? I don't want to do anything either, but I'm concerned for your safety." The man asks and she nods again, knowing she had no other choice. At least it was this man rather than the scientist.

"Splendid, my dears!" The scientist dropped his cig and stepped over it before clapping half-heartedly. "Tomorrow, the day it is." He walked over to the couple. "And I expect to have a baby born soon. If I sense anything funny, I will test you both brutally to see that if you even tried or not." He growled menacingly before turning away and stomping out of the room.

***

This is the prologue! Hope you enjoyed it xx