Angel - Chapter Two

Todoroki stood in horror of what was saw in the mirror. He closed his wings, that were different, and looked at himself in shame. "I knew it. I knew I was a monster." He muttered to himself. He goes directly into his room and smashed his face against the soft but firm pillow. "I can't tell anyone." He thought. In a few hours, the pillow was full with tears. He cried himself to sleep that night.

The next day at school, Aizawa asked Todoroki to see him after class. As soon as the bell rang, every student got up to transfer to their other classes, excluding Todoroki, (who had to stay.) "You wanted to see me?" Todoroki said.

"Yes." Aizawa answered, and cleared his throat so his voice wouldn't sound so raspy.

"For what reason?"

"Did you find out how supernatural your second gender is?"

Todoroki realized what Aizawa was talking about. He shifted in his chair, feeling frightened. Like it was a movie and came out in the exact part, his wings erupted from his back. The half Angel and half demon.

"Yes, I've found out...Is there any reason why I kind of have both wings?"

"Maybe it's from your childhood." Aizawa said. "But don't worry about it..."

"But should I?? This looks very serious..."

Aizawa exhaled slowly and groaned. "Todoroki you'll be alright. You have most of the Angel side, because you do act like a angel. However, as long as you don't trigger your demon side, it will have dire consequences." Aizawa hinted.

"Okay..." Todoroki said and his wings closed back.

"Nobody will know. Unless you show them." Aizawa reminded. "You're excused now. Go to lunch."

After lunch, Todoroki decided to linger in the hall a little bit, feeling a little worried about himself, but Aizawa did tell him that he is most likely a Angel. "At least that's something that'll make me feel better." Todoroki mumbled. He heard certain sounds, but he ignored it.

(👀)

Right then, Present Mic made a big loud announcement.

"OOOOHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH!"

"Tch. That was it?" A familiar voice said from within.

Todoroki turned to see Bakugo, coming from the hall. "Oh it was you, Bakugo-"

"Yeah yeah, Backstreet's back, fuck that. Anyway, what are you doing here Icy-hot?"

That was the only time Bakugo seemed so curious.

Before Todoroki could speak:

"HELLOOOOOO UA STUDENTS! IM PRESENT MIC AND IM MAKING THIS ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT YOUR SECOND GENDERS!"

Todoroki felt his face go red. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit-"

"What the fucks is wrong?" Bakugo asked again. "It's just about second genders. Do you know what you are?"

"That's something I can't tell you."

"TELL ME OR ILL BLOW YOUR ASS-"

"Kacchan!" The greenette appeared from the corner of the locker, smiling. "I was waiting—Oh hi Todoroki!" A blush spread across his face.

"What were you guys doing?" Todoroki asked, seemingly curious for a answer.

"That's something I can't tell you." Bakugo rephrased.

"Wow."

"WE ARE HAVING A SCHOOL PARTY IN NOVEMBER! SO THE THEME IS ANGELS AND DEMONS, IF YOURE A ANGEL, DRESS UP AS ONE OR IF YOURE A DEMON, DRESS UP AS ONE AS WELL! IF YOURE BOTH....DRESS UP AS ANY AS DESIRED!"
"Mic, you're gonna end up exposing that one person." Aizawa reminded him firmly in the firm tone over the loudspeaker.
"OH! WELL UM ANYWAY, ITS ON NOVEMBER 4TH! YOU HAVE ABOUT 3 DAYS TO FIND YOUR COSTUME! SEE YOU THERE! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Who can be both genders?" Izuku muttered. "I mean that's not heroically possible but it does seem wonderful like you can act like both genders and nobody can stop you and you can have all the power and can be naughty and the fact and everyone will obey you even though you have a-" he was muttering so fast, Bakugo's demon wings and horns came out because he was irritated of it.

"DEKU I KNOW YOURE A ANGEL BUT IF YOU DONT STOP THAT DAMN MUTTERING IM GONNA FUCK-"

"Bakugo!"

"Oh Kirishima-"

Kirishima leaped towards his crush, and hugged him. He giggled.

"What's your deal, Kirishima?" Bakugo growled. "I'm about to fuck this nerd up. DONT THINK OF IT IN THE OTHER WAY-"

Kirishima giggled again. It was like music to Bakugo's ears. He always had a crush on Kirishima but he never seemed to tell him.

(He might tell him tomorrow or at the school party 👀).

"Bakugo, that's a citation!" Bakugo turned to see who said that and it was Iida. "Don't think I didn't see what was happening or even before what was happening before you confronted Todoroki in the hall!" He got out the slip of paper and scribbled down the words. "And you're not supposed to have your demon acquirements out!"

"Tch..." Bakugo did as Iida said.

Iida then turned to Izuku, "Oh and you...what's that on your neck?"

"Hehe...Um...That's something that I can't tell you..." Izuku was rubbing his neck, which apparently appeared to be a "mark of territory." (I think we all know who did that 👀🍵)

"Well anyway, we have two classes left!" Iida strictly reprimands, "Being in the halls and not being in class is VERY SERIOUS!"

"Iida-Kun, you should take a deep breath..." Izuku told him. "Calm down please."

Kirishima smiles, "Okay come on guys. Let's go to class before Iida turns into that screaming cat."

Everyone chuckled and they head to class.

👀 you might be thinking. Is Izuku and Bakugo dating?

Well heh-

They may be. They meet eachother by the locker and they bite eachother ;).

👀 so they might be. Oh