Angel - Chapter Five

November 4th. It was the day of the school party. Everyone rearranged themselves and was ready to have a good time. Todoroki, was having second thoughts whenever to go or not. He had to go anyway, because he asked Midoriya to be his accomplice!
He puts on his angel suit and fixed his hair. He decided to be a little pretty by sprinkling some glitter on his face. "Wow..." Todoroki said, as he saw himself in the mirror, just decorated with glitter.
"I'm going to be okay..." he starts to comfort himself. "I'm gonna be fine, for once in my life for 15 years, I'm gonna have fun. There's no restrictions. I'm going to be alright."

He heard a knock on his door and he opened it. There appeared a sparkling Midoriya, which he was dressed, like this:

He was wearing a kimono that was white and gray, big bold angel wings spread from the back, which seemed to be his own

He was wearing a kimono that was white and gray, big bold angel wings spread from the back, which seemed to be his own. The thing that was absolutely special, was that there was a halo hovering over his head. His hair glimmer, showing fresh rays of green and dark green.

Todoroki's heart died. "He's so beautiful..."

"Hi Todoroki!" Izuku said, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I am Midoriya. Let's go." Todoroki winked, and then Izuku blushed. He took his hand. Both of them walked into the party.

At the party, there was a lot of angels and demons. Uraraka and Mina were over at the couch, talking with eachother, Denki was getting crunk on Capri sun but Shinso had to calm him down with a cat that he summoned, Bakugo and Kirishima went out on the balcony alone, and Iida was just...Iida.

"It's pretty cool here." Todoroki said as he scanned the room.

Perfect moment to ruin everything.

Oh no. The bad thought of his demon side came again.

"No..." Todoroki talked back quietly to his thought so it won't seem he's crazy and talking to himself. Izuku already gone off to talk with Uraraka and Mina.

Do it. You know you want to.

How about. No.

You can't deny your naughtyness.

That's not a word.

Does it look like I care?

Todoroki shook his head. "I already want to go home, I'm sick of this."

"Hey! Todoroki!" Iida ran over to him. "So? Where's your boyfriend?"

"My boyfriend?"

"Oh right, I meant Izuku."

"He's over there talking with the girls..."

"Well it looks like you were kind of nervous and overwhelmed."

"What makes you think that, you robo-freak?" All of a sudden, the demon voice peeked out of Todoroki's thoughts. When that was said, Todoroki covered his mouth. "I-Iida...I'm sorry!! I didn't really mean that!! I-"

Iida's mood was already thumbed down so he sighed. "It's alright Todoroki. I'm gonna go drink more Capri sun."

"Just don't let Denki trick you, Alright?"

Iida p'ffed. "I know. I got it—DENKI CALM DOWN PLEASE-"

Denki in the meanwhile was dancing on the table, "Look at me, I'm gonna jump down this table like a daredevil!"

"Pun intended." Shinso added, grinning at his date.

He jumps down, but Shinso immediately catches him. They look into eachother's eyes. I mean, they weren't wrong about when your pupils get big over seeing someone you adore.

Thus, Sero intimidated the beginning instrument to Marvin Gaye's "Let's get it on". "I've been really tryiiiiiiiiing, baby-" he sang. Everyone laughed.

Todoroki let out a little laugh as well.

Come on, do something you weak bean.

"No I'm not." He talked back to the demonized voice.

FINE. THEN I'LL MAKE YOU DO IT.

All of a sudden, he felt a possessive presence over his body. Todoroki's eyes turned cardinal (red), with black pupils, his eyes then turned to normal but his eye color appeared darker. His angel wings started to wither.

"This can't be happening this cAnT this cAnT-"

"Oh, I know."

( if you get the reference, ily.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next chapter will come soon, so be patient uwu.

Also, there will be a kiribaku moment in the beginning of Chapter 6. UwU.