Mint Medley

I do not own the titans. Now enjoy

Beast Boy groaned, rubbing his stiff neck. As comfy as the couch was it still was no match for the comfort of his own bed. Droopy green eyes opened only to be met with a pale light filtering through the common room. He checked his communicator which read 8:36.

"Robin should be up by now."

He hastily fixed the smushed cushions on the couch and booked it for the showers. He would need a real hot one to ease the ache tormenting his sorry neck. In his haste to get ready for the new day he had completely forgotten about last night's tea mug. It sat still, at the foot of the couch, waiting for someone to come across the evidence.

As Beast Boy ran to the showers his mind was still too full of sheep to realize that he hadn't grabbed any clothing. Nonetheless, he got in and scrubbed like there was no tomorrow; especially around the ears. When he exited the mist created by his hot cleansing was when he realized his mistake. Now he would have to sneak towards his room on another floor and hope he didn't run into anyone.

"Least of all Robin," he hoped.

The last thing he needed was Boy Wonder to chew him out for indecency in the tower, lest he have to explain he had fallen asleep on the couch. Though it was a typical move of his, he didn't exactly want to get caught doing it by their fearless leader. Robin would probably lecture him on the dangers of catching a cold like that. He was such a helicopter mom.

He wrapped a towel around his chest, similarly to how his female teammates would, and wrapped another around his dripping hair in order to get it off his forehead. With his ninja attire ready he flew out the bathroom door; white slippers clapping on the ground beneath him.

He practically flew down the thankfully empty hallway and up the stairs, towel flapping in the breeze. When he made it to the next level he peeked his head out of the stairs exit. There he made the most awkward eye contact with a groggy Cyborg. Cyborg's eye flickered from Beast Boy's face to the towel turban and pressed a small blue button on his arm panel. A flash of light momentarily blinded Beast Boy just before Cyborg's cackling reached his ears. The older Titan turned tail and ran for the elevator; the future blackmail already uploaded to a private server. Beast Boy's ears folded down and he stalked over to his room.

"Well, that didn't go the way I hoped. So much for my super secret and stealthy covert operation."

At least now he was in the safety of his bedroom where he could search through the stacks of "moderately used" clothing and put something relatively clean on. His uniform seemed the obvious choice and he chose the only one left without stains on it; throwing the rest of the "moderately used" ones into a laundry bag he would later stuff down the laundry chute. He glanced in his floor length mirror for a moment, throwing the towel on his head onto a nearby chair and fluffing his damp hair up. Yup, he looked good in skin tight purple spandex. No one would ever believe he was actually comfortable in his uniform but he was. He grinned a toothy grin at his own reflection and headed out in search of breakfast.

Meanwhile, on the roof of the Titans base, Raven floated cross legged in the air. She had long finished with her meditation but she was enjoying the serenity she found up on the roof. The local birds were diving into the sea just beyond their home island while boats drifted lazily in the horizon. She smiled at the peacefulness she felt just absorbing the scene in front of her.

The sun was rising steadily behind her and she was starting to warm up uncomfortably. She gracefully rose in the air before landing standing on the roof. She glanced hesitantly at her view once more, trying to lock the image of it inside herself for when she would need it later in the day. Stubbornly she turned away and floated into the tower straight through the roof and into the common room.