三 ⠀.┊ ❀ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐈𝐀 .

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀THE STREETS OF THE CAPITAL exuded bright, innocent energy

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀THE STREETS OF THE CAPITAL exuded bright, innocent energy. Children in a colorful display of their kimonos ran around with glee, their laugh joining along the other noises the district was emitting. The imperial princess, Aia, had the gracious opportunity to enjoy such a jolly atmosphere with the citizens of the capital today—It was much more enjoyable than suffocating in the stuffy & tense atmosphere back in the palace.

No longer dressed in rags, the youngest child of the Taisho family dons a patterned kimono that could take her for a female student. Simple blue patterns for the top; a plain, long skirt coupled with ankle boots for the bottom. While rags were much easier to find, Aia coyly longed to wear the fashion trends that her people were wearing confidently along the streets, they seemed much more comfortable than the JUNIHITOÉ she would wear all day long.

"Excuse me, have you perhaps seen some people wearing a black uniform donned with haoris?" But of course, Aia could not forget the initial purpose on why she snuck out in the first place. In fact, the poor girl tossed and turned in her bedroom the entire night, refusing to sit still when DEMON SLAYERS are in the capital— right within her reach.

The yakisoba vendor shakes his head, a frown forming in his older features afterwards. "I'm afraid I have not, Miss. You look tired though, would you like yakisoba?" To make matters even worse, the delectable scent of said snack quaffs its way to the princess' nose, making the offer even harder to deny.

But of course, the imperial princess does not waver to such temptation during times of crisis. "No thank you, I'll be having my lunch very soon." She answers politely, offering him a smile before excusing herself.

Aia could not believe that she was believing a DRUNK MAN of all people. For all she knows, he could've been hallucinating. But the princess refuses to believe in the latter statement; A demon slayer is probably in the capital right now. Demons are everywhere after all.

"Excuse me, have you perhaps seen anyone wearing a black uniform donned with a haori?" The process repeats itself, this time Aia asks an older woman who was leisurely walking down the district. The stranger looked rather confused with her question and quickly evaded Aia. The nerve — ! The princess watches the disrespectful woman walk away with the crowd, shaking her head as she turned around to ask a few more citizens.