五 ⠀.┊ ❀ 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐒.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀FRAIL HANDS would gently grasp onto the fabric of her plain colored skirt, squeezing it tightly as she waited patiently

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀FRAIL HANDS would gently grasp onto the fabric of her plain colored skirt, squeezing it tightly as she waited patiently. While in front of her was a small elevated tray with porcelain plates serving rice, tempura and unfamiliar side dishes served by the kind attendants who let her inside the wisteria inn. Though she was tempted to eat the meal that attendants seemed to have worked hard for, there was something not right in eating a meal offered by a place that she shouldn't really be in. So for now, her slender fingers would tap onto the wooden tray lightly, creating a small rhythm that she could hum to while awaiting Tomioka's return.

Speaking of the renowned Water Pillar, he must be popular in the Demon Slayer Corps seeing how the attendants of the Wisteria Inn trusted her immediately after she had explained that he sent her here. They didn't even seem to question the lions accompanying her either. Without hesitation, they offered her a comfortable yukata to change into ( though Aia denied, much preferring to stay in her current clothes ), delicious food and a room to stay in. Though Aia's only concern was . . . why in the world did she have to wait in his room?!

Initially, the princess thought that it was a spare room as it had no traces of Tomioka-san all over it. Just a plain, traditional room. That was until the attendant serving her had told her that this was the room the man was sleeping in, making the situation quite AWKWARD. She felt like a prostitute back in the red light district eagerly awaiting for their supposed master to come back home. ( Oh, Aia would know. Her brothers have brought a few red light district beauties. )

Now that she thought about it, what if the WISTERIA INN thought that Tomioka-san hired a prostitute to spend the night with him?! Is that the reason why they were so friendly with her?! Her frail hands would cup her cheeks who were now heating up at the thought of it. Was the Water Pillar that kind of man?!

The door sliding open snaps her out of her mental debate. Turning to the door, the princess comes to face an old lady who happens to be one of the attendants of the inn. Her wrinkled features were curved to a frown in concern, eyeing on the meal that was still untouched. "Your food is getting cold, dear." She says quaintly. "Would you like something else to eat?"