Only For Me

And you already understood?  Don't talk to anyone else, only with me.—Wilford pulled out a smile.— See you later, Dark.

Wilford left, leaving Darkiplier alone in the house.
Without taking much importance to what Wilford had told him, Dark only started playing video games.

Dark!  Are you here?! — It was Anti, knocking on the door with despair. —Come on! I need to show you something!

Dark knew that Anti was never going to visit him unless he wanted a fight or threatened.
Already tired, he paused his game and opened the door.

What do you want? —He crossed his arms.

Did you see the news ?! —Anti was excited, he had a bag in his hand.—They got a new GTA! And I already have it! —He take the DVD of the game just mentioned from its bag, rubbing it on the other's face.

But, it still didn't come out. —Dark grabbed the DVD —This is V San Andreas, don't you know Roman numerals?

W-wait, what?!— Anti checked his DVD one more time— ¡Sh-

Oh hello Anti.—  It was Wilford's voice. —Did Dark not tell you?

Uh, Tell me what? —Anti put his dvd in his bag

He can't talk to anyone, especially you.—He pushed Anti to enter his house with Dark —Goodbye.  He closed the door in his face. —What the fuck did I tell you ?!

I thought you were joking. —Dark sat in one of the dining room chairs.

You thought wrong! Why do you never listen to me ?! I don't want to see you talk to someone else, you can only talk to me. —He sat

Why can you talk to whoever you want and not me? —Dark crossed his arms.

Because I will never leave you, however, you will.  End of conversation. —He patted Dark

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
To start this new story, I wanted to leave as the first topic, taking over the other.
Everyone, we have or have friends who do not want you to talk to someone other than him / her, perhaps, not saying it directly as this example, but you get to notice when this happens.

Personally, I think it is selfish to want someone for yourself.