Liar

Mad Mike was on his first day at his new job, an ice cream shop.
His new boss had given him a brief tour of the place, the bathrooms, tables, freezer, he already knew everything.

Mad Mike? —It was Blank's voice that had made Mad so nervous, they didn't have a good "relationship" And every time he saw him, he looked for ways to annoy him.

Oh, Hello Blank! —He gave one of his best smiles.—What are you going to ask?

A hamburger —He said with a sarcastic tone.— You should know what I'm coming to ask for.

Anyway, how you want your "hamburger" —Mad Mike tried to follow the game.

There are no hamburgers here, wake up.  I want a cone ice cream, slush mint and dulce de leche.  —He took out his wallet —How much is it?

5 dollars.  —He mentioned while searching for the flavors

Blank took out his 5 dollars and put them on the table while he waited for his ice cream.

Here you go!  Mint granita and  chocolate— Mad Mike handed him the ice cream but Blank handed it back.

This was not what I asked for. —It totally changed Mad Mike's face.

Yes, mint and chocolate.  —Mad Mike was beginning to doubt— Right?

No. I said strawberry and slush. —Blank saved his money again.—I guess I should go to another ice cream shop.

Do not! Wait a few seconds, now I bring your order. —Mad Mike hurried with the order, hoping not to lose a client on his first day. —Ready!  Strawberry and granita.

Blank looked strangely at the ice cream Mad Mike held.

I did not ask for that. —You could feel anger in his tone.— Do you see me as an idiot face?

Mad Mike was silent, he knew well that he had successfully placed Blank's request.
On the other hand, the boss approached Blank and Mad Mike when he saw that Blank was not leaving or that Mad Mike did not deliver any ice cream.

Something happens? —The boss was trying to be kind to Blank.

Your employee is not serving my orders correctly. —He crossed his arms while the boss and Mad Mike looked at each other. —I'm out.

Blank withdrew from the scene, listening to an argument between Mad Mike and his, now, former boss.

On his face, a smile formed.

゚ + *: ;;: * *: ;;: * + ゚ ゚ + *: ;;: * *: ;;: * + ゚
I'm not very familiar with Ethan's alter egos (Crankgameplays), but I wanted to get on one of them.
The case today?  The lies.