아홉

After a few hours of non stopping mario cart, Yeosang and San leave. It was getting late. "Where did your mom go?" Mingi aks. "you can call her Moonbyul and she went to work. She might've gone out with her friends." Yunho explains. "Oh. Okay. Well uhm.. i should go to bed." Mingi tries to walk out. "No, you can stay in here. I'll sleep elsewhere." Yunho pulls Mingi back into the room.

"Wait- Didn't we say we could share a bed?" Yunho remembers. Mingi blushes at the thought. "Oh yea." Mingi crawls under the covers. Yunho crawls in after him and gently hugs his waist. Mingi kisses the olders hands once more. Yunho ruffles Mingi's hair and they drift off to sleep.

---2:47am----

Mingi started tossing and turning. His eyes were shut tight, eyebrows furrowed in pain. After a few minutes Yunho woke up. "Mingi? Mingi wake up." He shakes him. His eyes flutter open. Pure terror filled them. "Yunho?" He whispers in a shaky voice. "I'm here baby, dont worry. It was just a dream." Yunho states reassuringly. Mingi curled up in the olders chest, wanting to be comforted.

Yunho wraps his arms around Mingi, showering him in small kisses. This relaxed Mingi, and soon he fell back asleep in the older arms. Yunho smiled at the boy. He looked scary some times, but in reality he was the softest boy Yunho had ever met. And Yunho loved him so much. He never wanted to let go. He wanted to keep the younger safe and happy. That was his mission now. To love Mingi unconditionally.

--- next morning---

Mingi awoke first. He looked up at the sleeping older. 'He looks really cute when he's sleeping.' Mingi thought, his cheeks flushing red. After a few minutes of intense staring, Yunho woke up. Mingi quickly took his eyes off him and his messy hair.

Yunho smiles. "Morning. Did you sleep well aside from your nightmare?" He asks. "Yea. Did you sleep well?" Mingi questions. "Yea actually. You're very cuddly." Yunho giggles. Butterflies filled mingi's stomach. Well, not only butterflies. It was more like the whole zoo. It was cute though. Yunho noticed his boyfriend still got flustered around him. He hoped that would never change.

"Want breakfast?" Yunho snaps Mingi out of his thoughts. "Yea." Mingi nods. The two crawl out of bed. Yunho's mother greets them in the kitchen.

"Morning boys! How'd you sleep?" She asks. "Good! Thanks mom." Yunho smiles. He was always smilinh and Mingi thought it was the cutest thing. "Well help yourselves to anything. Make yourself at home Mingi." She says and walks out. Yunho walked to the pantry and pulled out some ingredients. "I'm making pancakes, is that okay with you?" Yunho states. "Yea of course."

Mingi sat down in the chairs at the counter and watched his boyfriend carefully mix things up. After about 25 minutes Yunho presented a plate of chocolate chip pancakes. Mingi took 3, and Yunho did too.

They both eat in a cofortable silence, until Mingi broke it. "You're really good at cooking. Thank you." He says. "Of course. I'll always cook for you." Mingi smiled widly hearing that. He was so thankful for what his boyfriend had done for him. He felt like he didn't deserve someone like Yunho.

But he would never let Yunho go