;end;

---day of the wedding---

Yunho was getting ready. He had a white suit on, and some flowers in his hair. Just a little bit extra. On the other side of church, Mingi was getting ready. He also had a white suit, but would be the one carrying the bouquet. They were both nervous, but thats normal for your wedding day. Everyone was outside, waiting for it to start.

Finally the piano music started and Mingi started walking down the aisle, Yunho waiting for him at the alter. The two flashed the brightest smiles at each other. Mingi walked up to his groom and held his hand. The two face each other and the time comes to read their vows. Mingi goes first. 

"Yunho, the first time you walked into my life you turned it around for the better. My quality of life has gotten to be so beautiful and I hope happy times can come in this marriage." Mingi reads. Yunho gives a wide smile. Yunho was next to go. "Mingi. The first time I laid eyes on you I knew I wanted to get to know you better. To think we met through a partner project that felt so long ago. I hope we can stay together forever." Yunho reads. Mingi starts to tear up a little and Yunho wipes it off. 

The ceremony lasts a while longer. "Song Mingi, do you take Jeong Yunho to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest questions. "I do." Mingi smiles. He never wipes that beautiful smile off his face. "And Jeong Yunho, do you take Song Mingi as your lawfully wedded groom?" "I do!" Yunho beams."You may now kiss the groom." The priest announces and takes a step back. 

Yunho pulls Mingi's waist towards his and their lips meet for a passionate kiss. When they disconnect they turn to face the fairly large crowd. Mingi takes Yunho's hand and runs down the aisle. Everyone stand up and claps. Hongjoong was crying a little. It was a lot having your best friends get married. 

About 30 minutes later the cake came out. Yunho carefully handed the knife to Mingi and he started to slice the first piece of cake. Mingi picks it up and smears it on the olders face. Echoes of laughter ring through the room. 

Yunho and Mingi were so happy at this moment, they didnt care about anyone else. What mattered was each other. They never wanted to see each other go.