열하나

---2 years later---

Mingi and Yunho were now out of High school and had been living together for quite some time. They were renting their house. The alarm clock went off, ringing throughout the pair's room. Mingi threw his arm around until he hit the snooze button. "Mingi~ We have to get up soon its already 11." Yunho complains in a husky voice. "I don't want to. Besides, what are we even doing today?" Mingi asks the older. "We have a fancy dinner later. With everyone. So we have to get ready." Yunho explains. Mingi had no clue when this was planned, but figured it would be fun. He swings his legs over the edge of the bed, making his bare feet hit the cold hardwood floor.

Yunho crawls out of bed after the younger. They go to get dressed. After the past years Mingi had come to term with his scars, and wasn't scared to not have a shirt on anymore. Yunho was so happy his boy friend was able to recover. He was so happy he could stay with Mingi. The two change into some comfortable clothing. There was no point in dressing fancy yer, all they had to do before was go to the store and get the mail.

They head out together. Yunho drives over to the store. "Mingi do you have the grocery list?" He asks. Mingi whips out his phone and pulls up a list. "Here babe." He tries to hand his phone to Yunho. "You're helping me this time." Yunho pushes the phone away. Mingi pouts a little but agrees. He usual just followed Yunho around and talked to him. Sometimes he got samples. Yunho didn't usually mind, considering Mingi was adorable, but he was getting bored.

Mingi gathered apples while Yunho got a few peaches. They walk around the store, trying to not get distracted. The 'mission' as Mingi calls it was over fair quickly. Yunho thought that Mingi calling going to the store a 'mission' was the cutest thing. THe two head home and start to put away the groceries. Mingi turned on some music so the two danced around. Yunho started to slut drop while holding Mingis hand and they laughed so hard.

"Love we have to get ready for dinner." Yunho reminds him. Mingi groans but goes to get dressed. It was not too fancy, but fancy enough. Yunho was wearing a whole ass suit. "Dang babe you look good." Mingi gives him a peck on the lips. "You do too."

Mingi drives to the resurant where everyone else would be. Wooyoung and Jongho greet them. Mingi and Jongho talk while the rest arrive. Then they got to their reserved table, which was outside on the deck. It was the usual seating arrangment. Hongjoong was in the middle of the table.

"Hello, I'm Kevin, how can I help you today?" The waiter comes over. Everyone goes in a circle to order. Kevin frantically writes it all down. "Perfect. It'll be out soon." Kevin flashes a smile, turns around, and then yells for a guy named Eric. Everyone giggles at the yelling.

"So why is this so formal?" Mingi decides to ask. "You'll see." Seonghwa assures him. Now he was excited and a little nervous. He had no clue what was going on. Everyone smiles at each other.

Around 25 minutes later Kevin came back out with another male carrying everyones food. "Is that Eric?" San snickers. "Perhaps." Kevin replies. "I like these two." Yeosang points at the two waiters. "Thank you very much good sir." Eric smiles. "Good sir haha." Jongho jokes.

Eric hands all the food out with the help of Kevin. It was still very hot, so everyone decided to wait until it would cool down. Wooyoung blew at the steam and Mingi tried to wave the heat way. Yunho laughs at the younger. A slight breeze fell across them, helping to cool the food. After a few minutes they dig in. Seonghwa and Jongho decided to split ribs. Yeosang and Wooyoung both got salads. San got kimchi soup. Mingi and Yunho decided to split bibimbap.

The sun was starting to set by the time they were almost finished. San whispers something to Yunho that Mingi couldn't quite make out. Yunho nods and stands up abruptly. All eyes were on him. "Mingi, I love you so so much. I'm glad you walked into my life. I truely don't know what I could do without you." Yunho pulls out a small box from his back pocket and kneels down. "Song Mingi, would you marry me?" He asks. Mingi gasps and nods. "Yes. Oh my god yes I will." Mingi beams. Yunho slips the ring onto Mingi's finger. Everyone on the deck started clapping. Kevin and Eric stood at the doors smiling at the couple. Mingi and Yunho's lips met for a passionante kiss. "I love you" Mingi whispers. "I love you too."