Tamaki Amajiki

Requested

It wasn't really common to have a quirk straight out of mythology. Was it mythology? All you knew was that you were a centaur with a telekinesis quirk. Sure you could've been a hero, but even the smallest brush against one of your legs would send you into a panic attack.

It didn't affect you or your goal for the future. You chose to be in the Support Department, making costumes for everyone that needed them. Of course, you always asked your crush if he needed his costume to be fixed or upgraded. He was shy and reserved, but you told him if he ever felt like he was going to explode, he had your full permission to pet you.

"Y-Your fur... is soft.."

The two of you were enjoying a time to just be quiet per his request. "Thank you, I brushed it myself~" Tamaki had been shaken up recently, and came to you for comfort. You didn't want to flex on Mirio or anything, so you saved the phone call for another day. The timid boy was resting his head on your body and running his hand through what would be one of his favourite things about you.

While you hated having this quirk, Tamaki loved it. Sure, you were half person and half horse, but you were 100% you. Plus, you were basically a big warm pillow that he could lay on. Sometimes he'd brush you while you were working on fixing up someone's costume. For some odd reason, you've been tasked with the same green jumpsuit that's probably been with you more than it has with its owner.

"Tamaki, do you like me?"

Squeaking, he lifted his head to see that you had paused in whatever you were doing to look at him. "I-I...um...I..." The shade of red on his face was enough for you to confirm it. While he may be a stuttering mess, he was going to be your stuttering mess. "It's okay, I like you too Tama-kun." Flashing him a smile, you went back to work on the poor jumpsuit that's seen a lot of things.

The way you were so calm and patient with him always confused him. Sure you had the scariest aura when you were mad, but never had you used that side towards him. If he had broken something of yours, you had to coax him out of his shell and give him a long session of cuddles. Of course you'd clean up the mess so you wouldn't be cursing like a sailor if you stepped on it with your hooves.

As you finished patching up the last spots, you turned to see Tamaki snuggling up close to your body, softly snoring. Gently lowering a blanket onto his figure, you readjusted your position, curling your entire body around him so he wouldn't get cold. Sometimes, you liked your quirk. It gave you the ability to comfort the one person you really cared about.

Tamaki.