Shota Aizawa

Requested uwu

❪ ❁ ❫

Becoming the fiancé of Aizawa was still a mystery to you. You had remembered the time he had to put up with a vigilante who's ability was very similar to the movements of a cockroach, but back then, you weren't a hideous monster. It was the day a pestering bee had stung you with enough of that drug to turn your head into a Rodrigues Flying Fox, and making the disgusting things you called wings permanently stay on your back.

But that was the past! Now you could spend a lot of time with Aizawa because he loved you for who you were, not who you looked like. It was hard finding a job, but Midnight offered you to do some work over at U.A during the night. Of course you agreed to it so there wouldn't have to be a worry about spending too much money on things. Right as you were beginning to start narrating to nobody in particular about your vigilante days, you could smell the faint scent of your lover's lunch.

"It's like it never left~"

Turning to the counter, your eyes slightly widened in alarm, and you were quick to throw on a coat and some shoes.

"Oh my god it never left!"

Putting on your signature round moon sunglasses (that was signed by Erasure-Head as a joke), you hurried to the school, cursing the law for not allowing you to fly. If you were still a vigilante, you'd be speeding down the street during the night! Unfortunately, the agonizingly hot ball of flame was still in the sky, laughing at how you could think you'd be able to fly when it was around.

Running through the halls, you almost tripped over Nezu, had your senses not been on high alert. "P-Principal! I was just going to give Aizawa his lunch!" Please don't offer me tea Please don't offer me tea Plea–

"[Name]! You should stay for tea once you're finished!" Falling to your knees, you looked up towards the sky and watched as an angel from heaven came to take you away. "Or maybe that sleepyhead needs help with his class! They are a handful!" It was as if his chuckle moved the angel, for she had shed a tear and flown back into heaven with a smile on her face. You were forced to agree, not really seeing firsthand how bad these children were.

Bidding him farewell, you tried to see if anyone was inside with your echolocation, and if they were, whether or not they were teaching anything. Why is he sleeping while students are bragging about internships? What does this school teach it's students? Pushing up the glasses, you pried open the door slowly, trying to get the man's attention.

A particular child who was mistakable for a gremlin noticed you, running over to you with a perverted look on his face. "I wonder..." Disgusted by the way his eyes trailed downwards, you kicked him like a soccer ball. This time, you got Aizawa's attention. "Um...You forgot your lunch..." Shielding away from the students, you crouched down in front of the man who was startled to see you here. He was planning on coming back home to have lunch with you when he noticed that he left it, but never did he think you'd go so far to bring it to him.

"Well you can't go back now. It's too hot for you to wear that coat and I don't want you getting hurt." Pulling the coat off of your body, Aizawa was a little annoyed at the eyes that were on him. "Should I introduce you or should we let them suffer?" Laughing, you softly punched him in the shoulder, shaking your head. "You can't just beat everyone up Sho! I thought you were going to kill Crawler when he interrupted us during the mission..."

He was about to, but you had to convince him that there was another day and another time for that. Plus, you warned Crawler beforehand to watch his back because he may die.

Standing up, you waved to the class. "I'm [Name], and I'm usually here at night making sure everything's going well. I was a hero but someone was with the cops back then so I never got to be with an awesome group, but I got to meet Best Jeanist..." At the mention of his name, Aizawa growled. "You weren't a hero, you were a vigilante that endangered everyone. And Best Jeanist spoke to you once."

"That's not true! I didn't put anyone in danger and I have his phone number!" Smiling, you had contacted him recently about helping him out with some things model-wise

"He pitied you when you gave him puppy eyes." Aizawa smirked when he noticed your figure tense up.

"Th-That's absurd! Anyway, do you guys wanna hear my awesome tale about how I saved Captain Chris?"

"More like edge him on towards his death..." Nudging him with your foot, most of the kids saw this as an opportunity to learn about your relationship with the grumpy old homeless guy that was their teacher, but a particular green-haired student wanted to know your relationship with all the heroes in particular. You still kept in contact with them, even if you didn't have a proper license, you were still allowed to use your quirk if given permission or if it had to be used in the moment.

Seeing you come out of the house and talk about your adventures as if they happened yesterday put a smile on Aizawa's face. Sometimes he wonders if he ever regrets putting away that life, but with your continuous love and support (and how often you contacted the three brothers and the vigilantes), he came to a conclusion that your life is more than enough for him. And he'd change the world to make you happy.

❪ ❁ ❫

It's kind of good and bad but I haven't finished Vigilantes yet and I don't remember all of their names uwu

Remember to stay hydrated in Area 51 uwu