Hitoshi Shinsou

Cute request uwu

Not sure if I got the cuteness part tho uwu

"When I speak like this, it means that people can understand me."

"When I speak like this, it means cats can understand me!"

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

It wasn't really supposed to happen today, but it did. Hitoshi Shinsou, the guy who'd rather be staying home doing nothing, was blessed and cursed at the same time. He was hit with a quirk that allowed people to turn into their favourite animal, and he was the happiest person alive!

Until a pair of street dogs thought he'd make a good meal.

Standing on a pile of discarded boxes, he tried to use his quirk (oddly enough, it was still usable), but he couldn't understand a single thing they were saying. "Leave him alone!" The three of them turned to see a smaller cat fluffing out her fur to look intimidating, but it honestly just made her look cuter in Shinsou's opinion. Although, she did remind him of someone in the Support Department...

The dogs, completely forgetting about Shinsou, ran towards her, seeing an easier target. In an instant, you leapt into the air and landed right on top of one of them. Proceeding to scratch at their eyes, they whimpered, shaking you off and scurrying away with their tail in-between their legs. The other dog hesitantly backed away, following his furry friend.

Shinsou cautiously slid down, landing a few feet away from her when the two hounds were completely gone. "Thank you. I didn't know what I'd have done if you didn't show up." You purred, flicking your tail in dismissal. "It's nothing! I've never seen you around here before, but here's a helpful tip: Never go in an alley that doesn't have a clear path to the rooftop. And be sure to roll around in some murky water if you are being chased. It throws them off like a sumo wrestler." Chuckling, he just realized he was talking and understanding a cat. Before he could ask, you told him to hold the questions until they were somewhere safer. As cute as some dogs may seem, street dogs in pairs were definitely a bad sign. There could've been more of them.

Leading him to a cafe, you tugged at the baker's pants, meowing. "Ah, the little kitty brings a friend~ I'll get you two something in a bit." Purring in satisfaction, you pointed at a small table by the window, telling him to get on it. "It's funny because humans can't understand us, but we can't understand them. If you got any questions you can tell me now!" Recognizing this place, he had to quickly explain to you that he was actually a human, turning into a cat by accident. After telling you his story, a small saucer of milk was set in front of you two. "Enjoy, my feline friends."

"Does he usually feed stray cats like this?" Shaking your head, you drank a bit of the milk, purring when it cleared your mind of all the worries and stress today had produced. "No. I'm actually a human too, but my quirk let's me turn into a cat! He's the baker, and he knows that I'm a human. Since you're with me, he thinks you're my friend from school. I'm [Y/N] by the way. Since I practically saved a damsel in distress, there's no need for formalities." You smiled, remembering the way he was practically on the verge of crying. 

"H-Hey! I wasn't a damsel in distress! I was just figuring out the situation. I'm Hitoshi." He took a hesitant sip at the drink, actually finding it to not be as bad as he thought it would be.

"Uh-huh. I heard you try to communicate with them! Wait, Hitoshi? You're that kid who was in the Sports Festival! You were so cool! I couldn't be in the festival because I was too busy making something, but I enjoyed watching you. I was actually thinking of something to help you if you ever wanted to become a hero!" The two of you talked forever, leaving and giving your thanks to the kind baker when you finished the milk.

He didn't mind taking a look at what you were making, but felt guilty when you had to drag him up the stairs. "Come on Hitoshi! It's just stairs! You can't be that lazy of a cat!"

"The milk is making me tired~" The way he looked at you caused steam to escape your nose in both irritation and embarrassment.

"Y-You're just finding an excuse to be lazy!" Guiding him to the room where you feared for your life 24/7, you did a quick check to see if your friend was making another baby (god bless my mind.), and helped him get inside when you didn't see her. Pushing a stool towards your workspace, you leapt on top of the table, Hitoshi sitting on the stool. Carefully nudging a muzzle-like device into his vision, you explained it's features, using your tiny cat paws to point to small spaces that a human hand could never reach.

Hitoshi was touched at how much thought you put into it, even noticing the small purple pawprint that was hidden on the inside. Of course, you didn't mention it because it was a surprise! But unfortunately without you knowing, he already spotted it. "It's not done yet, but it will be! Power Loader trusts me more with costume modifications, but I'm sure Hatsume will soon be taking some of the load off of my back when she stops making babies!"

Opening your eyes when you heard a thud, you looked to the floor, seeing a pink faced purple-haired male. "Making babies...?" Landing on his chest, you waved a paw in the air. "Building things! She comes here all the time whenever she has an idea. I have to help her when the spaces are too tight, but I don't mind."  Letting out a sigh, he sat up, sitting down with you in his lap. "I can't understand you anymore."

Feeling like the biggest idiot on Earth, you shifted into your human form, straddling him. "I was just trying to say that she builds things! S-She doesn't do that!" Leaning back, he kind of enjoy the view if he was being honest with himself. "Do you wanna make babies with me in the future?"

Softly hitting his chest, you lashed your tail and avoided meeting his gaze. "At least take me on a proper date..."

uwu whoever requested this just know throwing tomatoes at me doesn't start until the Area 51 raid uwu