Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV
Today I'm going to visit down the earth to my beautiful ocean it's been awhile since I visited there since I had a lot of duties here in Olympus I arrived at the ocean I was in my mermaid form I swam around all of the sea creatures who saw me bowed at me I continued to swim around until my fin got stuck on a rock and more importantly I was in sea shores I was scared what if someone saw me I tried to get the rock of my fins but it hurts until I heard a gasp behind me I saw a little girl on a swim suit she had a sun hat and a teddy bear she had blood dripping in her face my eyes went wide.

Sally's POV
Today me and the others are going to the beach! Yay! Big sister Jane helped me pack up after everyone was done we went to the beach Everyone was on their human form except me I didn't know how to yet so I had a sun hat to cover my face up I asked daddy if I could explore the beach to try to find a mermaid! He said okay and told me not to wander of far I nodded and started to walk around the beach until I saw a cave it was like a tunnel because at the end it had a opening I went there then I saw something it was a pretty Lady! And SHE WAS A MERMAID!!! I started at her shocked I can't believe it mermaids are real I noticed her pretty fins were stuck I stepped forward the pretty mermaid backer away a little she must be scared "don't worry I won't hurt you I'm only trying to help you" I went to her fins I put Charlie down and held the rock I started to move it and successfully it did her fins were damaged I grabbed Charlie and opened up his zipper at his back I grabbed a medical kit E.j gave me this for emergency I closed Charlie's zipper and started to patch the wound E.j also taught me this for emergency I finished patching it up and I put the medical kit back inside Charlie the pretty mermaid tested her fins in the water and stared at me she then started to talk "thank you little one for your hospitality may I known your name" I was so excited maybe me and this mermaid could be friends "I'm sally and this is Charlie wanna be my friend!" the mermaid chuckled "well aren't you a cute one my names (Y/N) thank you for patching my fins" I giggled at her then a familiar voice shouted "SALLY!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" it was Jane "I'm sorry Little one but I have to go" she turned around "wait!" (Y/N) stopped and turned to me "will I ever see you again?" I asked sadly "of course little one you know where to find me" then she swam away I did a little victory dance and ran to Jane, Jane saw me and ran up to me "there you are come on it's time to go home" she carried me all the way back to the others "Jane! Jane! I met a mermaid and she was really pretty and then we became friends!" I said happily Jane looked at me "oh sally mermaids are not real your to old to think mermaids are real I'm pretty sure it was just your imagination" I looked at her sadly "but I did saw a mermaid" Jane just sighed "come on now maybe it's time to take a nap" I yawned and nodded I closed my eyes hugging Charlie tight and snuggling more on Jane as darkness consumed me.

(Y/N)'s POV
That little girl I can't help but to smile when I think about her the truth is I can't wait for her to visit me its really rare for a mortal and a goddess to be friends although she doesn't look like a mortal to me I mean she had blood dripping form her face I decided to ignore that thought and went back to Olympus then my best friend the goddess of nature Diana came to me "Hello (Y/N) we're where you?" Diana said with worried laced in her voice Diana the goddess of nature was my best friend she is really over protected rewards me her eyes were color green just like nature

(Y/N)'s POV That little girl I can't help but to smile when I think about her the truth is I can't wait for her to visit me its really rare for a mortal and a goddess to be friends although she doesn't look like a mortal to me I mean she had blood...