Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s POV
I've been here for hours just swimming around bored it was almost sunset and i had to answer slenderman's question i sighed 'i guess i should just join them i mean it's not like i have a choice anyways' then i heard a door knob twisting i looked at the door then the door opened i looked and found out it was sally "Sally?" i asked her shocked sally looked at me and her face brightened "sally what are you doing here?" i asked sally she just ignored me and started to look for something in slenderman's desk.

~Earlier~

Sally's POV
I was in my room clearly depressed that daddy grounded me from seeing my mermaid friend i just sighed sadly my stomach grumbled indicating i was hungry so i went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat while i was there Masky and hoodie were there too i just ignored them but then i heard them talking about something that made me interested i got closer to them but not that close so they wouldn't know I'm eavesdropping " hey Masky did you heard that slenderman has that mermaid that sally has been going too"
'(Y/N)?' "yeah actually slenderman told me that she was the goddess of the sea which is totally crazy and he asked her to join us creepypasta" '(Y/N)'s here?' i then went back to my room grabbed Charlie and grabbed one of my hairpins i went downstairs quietly i looked around if someone was watching me but luckily they were busy with their own businesses i then quietly went to daddy's office and started to try and open the lock with my hairpin then i heard a 'click' sound which means that i successfully opened the door i twisted the nob and opened the door then i got inside to find a large tank and (Y/N) was in it! "Sally?" she asked shocked i looked at her and my face brightened "Sally what are you doing here?" she asked me but i ignored her and went to slendy's desk and started rummaging through the desk to look for a key to open the lock for the aquarium after a few minutes i found the key 'perfect!' i quickly grabbed a chair and put it beside the aquarium i climbed on the chair and then climbed on the aquarium i unlocked the lid of the aquarium with the key and when the lock opened i opened up the lid "(Y/N)!" i said happily she smiled softly at me.

(Y/N)'s POV
I smiled softly at sally she outstretched her hand to me i grabbed her hand and she pulled me out once i was out of the aquarium she hugged me and buried her head into my chest she then started crying "i thought i was never gonna see you again" she said but it was muffled my eyes softened at her and started petting her curly hair "sally dear what makes you say that?" she looked at me with her puffy eyes tears were rolling down her cheeks and her lips quivering "w-well *hic* d-add-dy *hic* g-gr-o-ounded-d *hic* m-me *hic* t-to n-nev-ver *hic* s-see-e *hic* y-you-u *hic* a-aga-ain" she said stuttering and also hiccuping i cupped her cheek and she leaned into my hand more "dear why didn't you tell me you were sneaking in and out of your home i mean i would've visited you instead" i said to her gently she just continued to cry and hugged me tightly afraid if she let go i would disappear i looked at the window the sun was beginning to set i looked at sally and then at the window 'alright I've made my choice I'm going to join the creepypasta'.

An: hello I guys I'm back! And also i am not dead I'm sorry if the chapter was not as long as you hope it would be but i promise I'll try to make the next chapter longer seeing i updated this book i might as well start updating my other book also heads up I'm going to delete the authors note so yea anyways that's all and I'll see you guys in the next chapter bye bye 👋.