Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV
Me and the little ones were taking a little swim in the ocean after how many hours it was already sunset so we decide to go back to the shore me sally and Charlie turned back into human I smiled at them "well it's time for you to go back home little ones for I also have to go back" sally smiled at me "OK we will see you again soon tomorrow miss (Y/N)" I smiled softly and patted her in the hair and I scratched Charlie's bear ears in which in return smiled at me with his face red I chuckled then they went on their way back to their home I sighed and looked up to the sun to which already had set I sighed again and went back to Olympus.

Slenderman's POV
I was pacing around the living room when I heard the mansion door open I turned my head to see sally I went to her and hugged her "sally there you are I was worried sick!" I said scolding her "slendy,sorry I made you worried but I was hanging out with my friend" I sighed "sally about that I wanted to talk to you about that I sent Jeff to follow you and what he explained to me was hard to believe sally is it true your friend is a mermaid and your teddy bear Charlie can turn into human?" I asked her she nodded "first of all yeah I already told you guys but you wouldn't believe me and second you sent Jeff out of all people he's a complete jerk you could have asked Ben to do it or someone else but not Jeff" "sally child do you know how dangerous a mermaid is for all we could know your 'friend' is tricking you to be her friend so that she could attack you or even worse maybe she's a minion of zalgo trying to lure you in so from now on I ban you to see her even again" I said seriously.

Sally's POV
I can't believe what slendy said I look up to him "b-but- "no Means no sally now go to your room you are forbidden too see her again and don't even try to sneak out you are grounded young lady" slendy said with a serious face my lips quivered my tears threatening to fall from my eyes "b-b-ut slen-n-dy she's my friend you can do this to me! I-i-.....HATE YOU!! " I said yelling at him then dashing towards the staircase and went to my bedroom I slammed the door close and locked it then went to my bed crying and then Charlie went to his human form he frowned when he saw me cry and then went to sit beside me in the bed he mouthed a 'are you okay?' I shook my head no and grabbed a pillow and covers my face with it I felt the bed shifted as I peeked from the pillow to see Charlie was in his teddy bear form I grabbed Charlie and hugged him I cried for how many minutes until my eyelids were getting heavier as I slowly close my eyes as I fell asleep.

(Y/N)'s POV
I sighed as I arrived at mount Olympus I saw Diana already there waiting for me she saw me and hugged me "(Y/N)! Finally your here you were home later than usual so I waited for you" she said with worried laced on her voice she ended the hug and we started walking towards the temple "so let me guess you went out for swimming again and got lost form the beauty of the ocean" I giggled "yeah you know me so well Diana" I said partly lying I mean it was true I went out for a swim and got lost by the beauty of the ocean "hey I'm gonna go now I'm kinda need rest because I need to check the human world to see if zalgo is roaming around " I said to her she nodded and we parted ways I sat down on my bed and sighed for the hundredth time today I layed on my back and slowly closing my eyes as darkness consumed me.

An:hey guys sorry I took so long to update school has been a real butt because that kept giving us a lot to do making me busy and I'm sorry the chapter is short I just don't have any ideas anyways apart from that I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys on the next chappy bye bye 👋.