frozen

Todoroki couldn't keep it locked up anymore and he broke down into tears. He started to sob uncontrollably and he pushed against Midoria, he didn't want him to see him like this. So weak and helpless and out of control. Izuku didn't move or walk away he just held Todoroki and rubbed his back.
"It's okay," he whispered in Todoroki's ear.

Izuku very gently began to pet the other's head.
"Shh it's alright Todoroki, your safe, it's all over, whatever happened is over Todoroki," Izuku said calmingly as he pets the others head.

"I-it's not over... n-not even slightly-
Todoroki stuttered and he clutched onto his (Todoroki's) shirt and his breathing got quicker paced. His head spun and he was losing it. The room was turning into a scorching hot blizzard and he hated being seen like this. His breathing was turning into wheezing and gasping... it felt like there was a fire in his chest trying to engulf him. Why did Midoria need to be there...

Izuku didn't seem to mind though he just pulled the plug from the bath and when the water drained he pulled a warm towel around the crying and shaking Todoroki. He put a hand gently on his face.
"I've got you, you don't need to be scared, take a slow deep breath with me," He whispered and he felt the other's shoulders shake as he (Todoroki) sobbed and wheezed, he couldn't slow his breathing no matter how hard he tried. He needed to have Midoria with him, no matter how weak Todoroki felt or how pathetic he seemed, without Midoria he'd be lost, alone and afraid and probably back with his dad at that point. He didn't know how to thank Izuku but in the position, he was in it was impossibly either way. Thinking of his father made his heart speed up and he had to hold back a scream.

Midoria moved Todoroki onto the floor and held his (Todoroki's) head to his (Midoria's) chest so Todoroki could hear Izuku's heartbeat.

The pounding in Todoroki's ears slowly started to dull as he listened to Midoria's heartbeat but the tears kept falling down his cheeks. He slowly wiped them away and took in a deep and shaky breath to try and pull himself together. He slowly moved away from Izuku and the ice started to thaw.

"I'm sorry, I'm fine now," Todoroki said coldly but Izuku just frowned.

"How about we have some noodles and then we get to bed?" He asked gently as he slowly stood up and dusted the last snow flecks from his shirt.
Todoroki nodded slowly and he walked from the room... he needed to be frozen... Izuku wasn't allowed to see how much he was hurting.

Izuku walked out of the bathroom and he started working on the noodles and a few other snacks for them to eat. Todoroki seemed to be dazed and trapped in his mind as he sat down on the couch and stared absently into the blank TV. 

when Izuku was done he went over to Todoroki and he set the food on the coffee table.
"Eat up," he said quietly. Todoroki reached forward and started to eat with the same frozen cold look on his face which Izuku was already beginning to hate. Izuku felt his hands shake and he bit his lip.
"I'm going to my room," He said sounding upset and he just left. he couldn't stand to watch Todoroki like that... that was NOT his Todoroki... not by a long shot. 

Izuku closed himself in the room and he curled up in his blanket. he was getting to riled up over this and he needed to sleep. so that's what he did, as he laid there he slowly fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------time skip------------------------------------------------------------

time is now 3:56 am

As Izuku slept an uneasy tension started to build in the pit of his stomach and he rolled over a few times trying to get comfy again until all of a sudden he heard a loud scream come from the lounge... from where Todoroki was staying...

((TO BE CONTINUED!!! HAHAHA ENJOY THE CLIFFHANGER!!))