I need to leave

Izuku slowly opened his bedroom door to see sharp icicles filling one half of his house and a raging fire on the other. he also saw Todoroki curled up on the couch clinging to his head and looking around frantically as if he was losing control and couldn't think.

"Todoroki? Hey, you need to breathe okay?" Izuku said gently as he tried to stand on an area that wasn't yet covered in ice or fire.

"DONT COME NEAR ME!!!" Todoroki screamed and the floor fully covered over. Todoroki was pushing everyone far away from him because he felt weak and out of control, Midoria didn't listen though. he started to weave through the spiky ice and a few of the growing skewers drew some blood from his arms. his arms were kinda wrecked but soon he got to Todoroki's position and pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay Todoroki, it's all going to be o-

"NO!! GET OFF! G-GO AWAY!!" Todoroki stuttered and the flames burned bright and an icicle pierced Midoria's left foot. Izuku didn't flinch though he just pulled Todoroki tighter into his arms. 

"I won't hurt you, you don't need to be strong Todoroki, its okay," Izuku whispered and Todoroki was shaking violently as he tried to hold back his quirk and the breaking damn holding his tears off.

"H-he's going to find me- I can't stay you're gonna-
Todoroki then saw the other pierced foot and the fire and ice just froze. nothing moved... not even Todoroki...
"I need to leave." He mumbled before he ran through it all. his fire melting the ice and his ice smothering the fire so that there was no trace of him or his quirk ever being there when he disappeared through the smokescreen he created... no trace apart from Izuku's bleeding foot. 

Izuku sat dazed on the couch as his head spun.
"T-Todoroki..." He breathed almost silently. 

((This chapter kind of has two parts, this is only really half a chapter, stay tuned to see what happens the next day at school))