i cant go back...

Izuku was the only one still waiting for Todoroki when Todoroki actually woke up. Izuku was outside the nurse's office sleeping as it was 11:00 pm. He wouldn't leave without Todoroki beside him.

Todoroki sat up and he rubbed his eyes and saw the large empty room. He pulled the blankets up to his chest and his eyes filled with tears. His heartbeat started to rise causing there to be loud beeping in the room because of the heart monitor connected to him and his breathing accelerated. The tears blurred his vision and so instead of seeing the empty room he saw his father stalking towards him. He started to shake violently.
"No... NO....NO GO AWAY!!" Todoroki screamed and held onto his head.

Izuku jolted awake because of the others scream and he hurried into the room. It was cold but hot in there and he rushed to Todoroki's side and pulled him close. Todoroki tried to fight against it still seeing his father in his eyes.
"Todoroki it's okay, you're safe," Izuku whispered and kept him close with much difficulty. Todoroki took a little while to register Midoria's voice but when he did he sobbed and held onto Izuku.

"P-please he's gonna... do that again... h-he..." Todoroki sobbed shaking and Izuku knew it was bad.

"It's okay Todoroki, he's not here and I'm gonna take you home with me and look after you, I'm right here," Izuku whispered while rubbing Todoroki's back and he noticed two sets of bruising and wounds on the other's neck. One looked like a handprint and the other... looked like a rope...

"H-h-he'll find me I-I'm not safe n-n-not anywhere he-h-h-he...." Todoroki choked on his breath and sobbed and went from clinging to Midoria to clawing at his chest. He couldn't handle all of this piling onto him... he was alone... a warmth wrapped around Todoroki's hands and moved them away from his (Todoroki's) chest.

"It's all going to be okay, I won't let him hurt you," Izuku whispered and Todoroki slowly looked up and Izuku met his gaze with a smile.
"You don't need to be afraid anymore," He whispered and Todoroki nuzzled into Midoria so he could try to calm down. Midoria just started to pet Todoroki's head and hum to him. Todoroki just needed someone there for him and Izuku was the only one who saw that... Todoroki was shaking in Izuku's arms and he tried to drag in a deep breath, Izuku's warmth surrounded him and he managed to bring in one proper breath with the other by him.

"It's okay Todoroki I promise, take another deep breath with me," Izuku's voice said softly and Todoroki tried but he choked on it as he wondered what his father would do to him if he saw him like this. Todoroki's breathing picked up faster again and he clung to the front of Izuku's shirt and he sounded like he was going to scream so Izuku just pulled him close into his chest and at that moment Todoroki just S C R E A M E D.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! HELP! HELP ME!" Todoroki screamed sounding like he was losing his mind but it was muffled by Izuku's shirt. The whole room was covered in either a blaze of flames or ice. Izuku needed to calm Todoroki down before Todoroki burnt down the whole school. Izuku very gently covered Todoroki's mouth as he made Todoroki look him in the eyes.

"I am safe. You are safe. He isn't here. Put your head on my chest and listen to my breathing." Izuku said in simple sentences so that the other processed it and Izuku carefully leaned the others head to his chest and Todoroki was hyperventilating but started to calm down with the other's heartbeat. Todoroki took about twenty minutes but he finally managed to calm his breathing and his quirk. The room was still an odd temperature but there wasn't fire or ice everywhere anymore.

"See, it's all okay, let's get you back to my house for the night yeah?" Izuku said gently as he pets Todoroki, it took a few seconds but Todoroki slowly nodded and Midoria helped him stand up. Izuku contacted All-might saying he couldn't come and train tonight before he helped Todoroki all the way back to his (Midoria's) house.

Inko helped the boys inside and started fixing Todoroki some food and a warm drink. Midoria sat Todoroki down on the couch and sat next to him so he could get off of his foot.

"Would you like to stay in my room tonight instead of out here since what happened last time?" Midoria asked quietly as he very gently rubbed Todoroki's back knowing it was especially hard for him at that moment because whatever happened the previous night was scarring.

Todoroki shakily nodded and he was really grateful to Midoria... without him, he would probably be... no, he needed to stay calm. Inko bought them over some food and Midoria thanked her with a smile before he gave Todoorki a bowl.

"It'll help you get some of your strength back," He said softly but Todoroki just gave a sickly look and pushed it away. Izuku frowned but nodded.
"To early to try eating yet, I get it," He said quietly and he gently wrapped an arm around Todoroki.
"Why don't you go and have a shower and ill set up my room, my mum can show you where the shower is and just call for me if you need me," Izuku said gently and he pets Todoroki.

Todoroki very slowly nodded and he shakily stood and followed inko. She turned the shower on for him and left him a towel before she went back and helped Izuku with the bedroom. 

((word count: 965. sorry I haven't posted in a while. heres the new chapter! hope you guys like, I post more again soon))