back off!

Midoria woke in the morning with tears in his eyes. He sniffled and rubbed his eyes. He slowly sat up from the bed and looked at his bandaged foot. "I wonder if he will be at school today..." He mumbled sadly and he stood up and whimpered, he would need to see recovery girl today to get this fixed up otherwise he wouldn't be able to work properly on controlling his quirk.

Midoria got out of bed and he dressed ready for the day. He couldn't get the previous night out of his head and he had really struggled to sleep. He went downstairs to get his lunch before he left for the day at school.

++++++++++++++++++++

Midoria walked into class and he couldn't see Todoroki anywhere. He took his seat pretending like nothing was wrong but his mind was frantic. Just before class started Todoroki rushed in wearing long pants and a long-sleeved shirt as well as a scarf which covered the majority of his neck and the bottom of his face.

He took his regular seat and pulled out his book before Aizawa-sensei caterpillars into the room and started his lesson with us. The class seemed to drag on forever even though Midoria usually really liked classes he couldn't focus and the second Aizawa dismissed the class Midoria was out of his seat and he limped over to Todoroki.

"What happened last night Todoroki?" He asked sounding especially concerned.

"Nothing Midoria I just went home," Todoroki said in a cold tone and he frowned at the other from behind his scarf. Midoria went to reach to move the others scarf but Todoroki's hand snapped up, holding his wrist tightly.
"Nothing happened back off!" He half snapped at Midoria before he stormed out of the room.

Midoria stood shocked and he put a little too much pressure on his secretly wounded foot and he whined.
"Something happened..." He mumbled but was then pushed out of the way from behind.

"Get out of my way nerd!" The fiery eyes demon Katsuki Bakugou taunted as he walked past but Midoria didn't even have the energy to argue or go against him so he just sat down like the life had been sucked from him.

Ochaco Uraraka watched only for a little before the short girl went over and bent beside Izuku.
"Is everything okay Deku?" She asked gently but Izuku just lifted his head to look at her and his eyes filled with tears. Ochaco frowned and pulled Izuku into a hug.

*MEANWHILE*

Todoroki stumbled down the hallway with tears in his eyes feeling to hot but too cold at the same time. He threw down the scarf that had been around his neck and he clutched and clawed at the bruises and wounds on his throat.

He stumbled into the boy's bathroom and locked himself in a stall. He pulled himself over the toilet and forced himself to throw up three times although he had no food in his stomach. He felt disgusting and he couldn't even think of last night... not yet... and he couldn't be around Izuku. It made it so much harder for him to be fake.

Todoroki's shoulders shook as he sobbed and the bathroom turned into a mix of flames and icicles. His heart was beating fast almost through his chest. His stomach hurt from the emptiness and his head hurt from all of the stress and lack of sleep.

Before Todoroki knew it he fell to the floor clutching his chest and wheezing... he started having attacks like this since last night. He tried to scream or get any form of breath but he shouldn't and soon he passed out which caused his quirk to stop working and so now he was just passed out on the floor in the boys' bathrooms.

Bakugou walked in and saw him and decided to draw on his face and kick him but just as Todoroki was hit Midoria walked in and his eyes went wide. He focused on 5% and he shoved Bakugou away from Todoroki. Izuku had tears in his eyes as he got the courage to glare at Katsuki.
"WHAT IS YOUR DAMAGE KAT-CHAN!" he yelled, clearly upset and he called Ochaco in to help him carry Todoroki and they made their way to the nurse's office and stayed there... Izuku saw all the bruises and wounds on the other and he knew whatever happened to Todoroki when he got home was really bad...

((ALRIGHT!! That's the end of the previous chapter's part 2, stay tuned and I hope you liked it!!))