Chapter 21

**TRIGGER WARNING! AS YOU HAVE BEEN READING, I CAN ASSUME YOU HAVE FIGURED OUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO AMILIA; THIS CHAPTER GOES INTO DETAIL OF THE EVENT AS SHE GOES TO THERAPY**

Another week had passed, Amilia was able to breathe better. Her friends visited every day, Masters and Aaron had brought her crystallized pineapple from Honeydukes. She found herself rather bored after finishing her assignments; the DADA professor had even come to see her, stating that she no longer needed the tutelage since she had defended herself so well. However, the one she looked forward to the most was Severus. She would listen about his day, often going on in great detail the points he deducted from students. "I am sorry if this is boring you."

"Why would it bore me? I love hearing about your day." Amilia smiled. "But, there is something I should tell you."

"And what would that be?"

Amilia breathed in deeply and looked down at her hands, "They know as well. My friends."

Severus tensed up and glanced at the door, "How?"

"One of the littles saw us on new years. Masters said he took care of it." Amilia reached for his hand, pulling it onto her lap. "They will not say anything."

"We need to be more careful." He whispered.

"If that is what you wish. Then we will." Amilia patted his hand. "I am getting tired."

He sighed, "I enjoy our time here. I do not want it to end."

"So do I." She smiled, "You know; I will need a place to stay after the school year ends." Amilia felt her face flush.

Severus cocked his head to the side, "Is that so?"

"Yes. I was staying at the Leaky Cauldron, remember?"

"Yes, I remember. We shall discuss that when the time arises."

"It will be sooner than you think, Severus." Amilia leaned her head back.

A knock echoed through the door, "Severus, time to go." Poppy walked in, carrying a bottle of Skele-gro. "Got a little bit more for your ribs. This should be the last dose. They were practically shattered."

Amilia groaned as she watched the witch pour the potion. "I do not like the taste."

"No one does." Both Severus and Poppy said in unison.

"Good night Amilia. I will see you tomorrow." Severus smiled softly at her before turning away. His black robes billowing behind him as usual.

"I wonder if he charmed them to do that. It seems like it happens every single time." Amilia mused.

"I have wondered the same thing." Poppy chimed. "You should be able to go to therapy next weekend."

"Good, and thank you."

"Of course, dear." Poppy patted her hand and tucked her in a little tighter before leaving the room.

Friday came so slowly. Amilia was getting cabin fever, her visits from friends and Severus had only made it worse. "Are you up to go to supper tonight?" Poppy said as she helped Amilia into her clothes.

"Like out in the Great Hall?" Amilia limped a little.

"Yes, you need to get a little normalcy back. Though, you will continue sleeping in here, until I know for sure that you are healed." Poppy smiled. "You could even start going back to some of your classes or your apprenticeship."