1

Rhys, the college heart throb, after a series of short flings, had his eyes all set on Ella who was the complete opposite of him. Confident yet soft spoken, polite yet straight forward, beauty yet nerdy, classy yet simple. She was the girl every guy would want as a partner and not just a temporary date.

Rhys knew she wasnt just a beauty but brainy as well and he saw this as a reason for her being single. She wouldnt just give herself away to any guy who tried to please her. She wasnt like the other girls he had dated before. She was a challenge and this made him even more attracted to her.

Rhys knew what he had to do. He had it all planned out in his mind. First, he would have to win her trust.

As soon as classes were over, Rhys hurried towards the library, the one place where he knew he would find ella and make his first move. He steped inside and the silence of the place filled his ears.

Ella looked through the books on the shelf. The one she wanted was placed higher up and she stretched trying to reach for it but couldn't.

'Damn.. why does it have to be placed on the top most shelf' she thought and let out a sigh.

Rhys who had been studying her for a few moments from a distance found in this a perfect opportunity to approach her. He stood right behind her and reached out his hand and grabbed the book from the top most shelf.

Ella at once turned to face the person who took the book that she was trying so hard to reach.

Staring straight into a pair of hazel brown eyes, she recognized who it was. His fresh fragrance filled her nose. She knew he was standing too close. She could see his long lashes that framed his eyes perfectly. Finding herself being attracted to him she began composing herself, not wanting him to know that he was affecting her. Even though she was attracted to him she knew about his flings.

"here take it" he said in a cool calm voice as he still stared at her.

"Hey thanks, i really needed this for my assignment" said ella trying hard to not show any hint of nervousness in her voice."

"I need the book later, for my references"

"What is your assignment on?" Asked Ella curiously.

"Environmental policies"

"Oh, same here"

"Cool, lets discuss it together then, i am still unsure about the details, can you help me with that?" Asked Rhys.

"Alrite"

"tomorror evening at 4, we can discuss over at Silk Café.. hows that?" Asked Rhys with a smile trying hard to not sound hesitant.

"Umm.. okay.. see you then"

"Yea c ya tomorrow" with that he left.

I can't believe Rhys asked me to meet him, oh god, control ella control yourself its just a study meet, he didnt ask you out on a date, thought a flushed Ella.

If you liked the story leave a comment below😊

And please excuse me for the grammatical errors..