5

Ella's p.o.v

As i walked to college, I checked my cell. It was 8.30 am of saturday and thats when i remembered about Blyke and me, out plans to hang out today evening. The thought of which made me happy.

The first time I saw Blyke, i thought he was being cold but with time i realised that he was infact kindof shy, prefes to keep to himself and very softspoken. He makes me feel comfortable when i am with him. And plus he is super handsome.

As i entered the college gates, i noticed the well trimmed lawn and then my eyes fell on Rhys who was standing besides a tree and ofcourse not alone.

A girl was giggling and clinging at him and rhys seemed to be enjoying the attention. His eyes caught mine immediately and I felt kind of awkward. He pushed the girl away and she looked so disappointed.

He called out my name, "Ella" and began walking towards me.

"Rhys why did you push your girl friend away like that?" I said mockingly.

"She is not my girl friend." He said sternly.

"Then why was she all over you?"

"You know i'm irrestible right?" Rhys grinned. His smile was so charming.

"So, you just make out with random girls like that?"

"Ella, I wasn't making out, what can i do if she can't control herself?" He said flashing his charming smile.

Ugh..., i thought, why the hell am i even interfering in his business.

I decided to ignore and began walking towards class. But Rhys was walking now with me. I was not able to understand why was he being so friendly too me, his charm was affecting me, but I had to be careful since he was known for his player reputation. I knew that theres something going on in his mind and i wandered if i were his next target.