4

Blyke's point of view:

Flashback scene

Ella was the most unique girl that I ever came across. Her intriguing personality was what got me attracted to her in the first place.

I still remember the day we became friends. It was a few months ago, it was raining heavily that day and I was walking towards college from where i parked my car since the nearby parking was full. I walked a few steps into the rain thinking about how embarassing it would be, entering class late and all drenched.

Just then a girl took me into her violet umbrella. I took a good look to see who she was. She was indeed a beauty with long black hair and rosy skin.

She tried to fit me into her umbrella, it drew us closer, our shoulders briefly touched while we walked and I could feel my heart begining to pound in my chest.

"Thanks" I said.

She turned to face me for the first time and she took a good look at my face and I could feel her eyes studying me for a moment.

"You are welcome" she smiled.

**present scene**

I drove Ella home. "Ella.." I said, "It's been a while since we last hanged out, i was wandering if we could hang out tomorrow if  you are free?"

Ella looked at me, her dreamy dark brown eyes thinking deeply while I found myself momentarily loosing into them a couple of times.

"Alright" she said shyly with a smile.