6

Ellas p.o.v

Lecture hours were finally over and i tried to avoid any distractions to the extent of avoiding Rhys, finished my library work and rushed home.

I had seen blyke just once as i passed across the cafeteria, he was sitting all by himself. He waved at me from the distance.

It was 4.30 pm. I refreshed. Scanned through my closet for an outfit. I decided to finally wear the black tunic with black ankle length leggings.

I checked my cell to see if there were any messages from him. But none. I waited. Bored. Impatient. It was 6.30 pm as i checked my watch again. I sighed in dismay. I guess he must have been caught up in some work and must have forgotten about me, i mean our plans to hang out. It was wierd but i felt like my heart was beginning to sink.

I decided to go and change back to home wear, and at that instant my phone rang. It was Blyke.

"Hello" i said.

"Ella i'm really sorry, i'm waiting outside, will you be able to come?" Asked Blyke hesitantly.

"I was just about to change back, i thought you weren't coming.. ill be there in a second"

Within a few minutes, we were driving towards i dont know where.
"So, what were you so busy with?" I asked.

"My little bro, he just finds the perfect time to mess things up." Said Blyke with a sigh as he drived.

"Umm.. why what did he do this time?" I asked curiously.

"Oh this time, he fell and sprained his ankle so bad that mom summoned me and told me to take him to the doc, damn he was screaming so bad i thought he broke his bone or something"he said

"Ooh thankgod that wasn't the case" i said.

Blykes younger bro was a high schooler.

"By the way, where do you wanna go?" Asked blyke.

"It was your plan to hangout so you gotta choose" said I with a smile. I wasn't able to think of any place either. And i also felt comfortable with Blyke and didnt mind going anywhere with him.

Blyke began scratching his head.

"What about the beach?" I asked.

"Now? At this time?" He asked.

"Yea why not?" I asked back.

"Umm alrite as you wish" he said.

We reached at the beach. It was dark and the moon glowed beautifully. The sand sparkled in the silver night. I could feel the cool breeze that came from the waves blowing through my hair. There were a very few people.

"You are rite Elle, the sea is so beautiful at night" said Blyke sounding amused.

"Yea" i smiled.

"Hey Elle" said Blyke as he looked at me. His dark brown eyes glistened in the moon light. He brushed a few strands of hair from my face. I felt his fingers touch my face as he gently brushed away the hair that covered my face.

Before blyke could complete what he wanted to tell me, my eyes fell on a crawly thing which was a freaking snake wrapping itself around Blykes ankle. I screamed snakeeee.. and Blyke freaked out too, he stumbled as he tried to get the creepy thing off him and finally the snake ran away in fear but not before making Blyke fall.

"Blyke.. are you alrite??" I said worriedly.

"Hey chill, i'm fine Ella" he said cooly as he tried to stand.

I watched as he strugled to stand but he just coulden't. I panicked.

"Blyke, is everything ok? Did you hurt yourself when you fell?" I asked panickly.

Blyke didnt answer, he groaned in pain as he tried once more to stand.

"Ella i think i may have hurt my ligament" said Blyke.

Damn.. what do i do now.. thoughts began to race in my mind.. it was already 8pm and dark. I was unable to spot any people who could help us.. i sat down near Blyke and held his shoulder as he moaned in pain. The only person i could think of for help was Rhys. Just then Blyke took out his cell and dialed a number. He gave the cell to me and ordered me to call Rhys.

"Hello Please i need you to come here as soon as possible..." i blurted out.

"Ella whats wrong? You sound so worried?? Are you alrite?" Asked Rhys with concern in his voice.

"Its my friend. We need help. My friend fell and is unable to stand" i said with panic.

"Alrite ella, ill be there as soon as possible"

After sending him my location. I waited impatiently and decided to check on Blyke. His ankles seemed to be swollen. This made me worry more. Sweat poured down my forehead.

Blyke sensed the panic in me. He was sweating too. Just then Rhys arrived.
"Oh so this is your looser friend that needs me?" Asked Rhys as he stared at Blyke.

"Thanks for coming Rhys, i need you to take Elle home" said Blyke.

"What you mean? I think you fell and lost your sense too?!!!" I shouted at Blyke. "Rhys we need to take him home, he has badly sprained his ankles" i said.

"Elle, you need not worry about me, i'm a guy i can stay alone the whole night here, but you can't  and since i brought you here your safety is my priority." Said blyke.

"Oh and you think i'm gonna just gonna leave you here?.... no way i'm not going if you aren't coming" i said sternly.

"No way i'm going with this jerk. Rhys just take her home" said blyke.

Rhys grinned and proceeded towards me, he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me towards his car. Blyke looked with pain and frustration as he stared at us. He didnt like Rhys holding my wrist that way. I broke free from his hold.

"Ella, stop it and go now!!" Said blyke trying hard to hide the pain in his voice.

"Wtf is wrong with you guys. I swear i'm not leaving, and if anything happens to me you guys are responsible for that" i said as we saw a bunch of men smoking and drinking from a distance walking towards us.

" damn .." said Rhys. He at once walked towards Blyke and started assisting him to stand. "Are you just gonna stand there and stare?? Come and help me elle!!" Said Rhys.

"I'm just doing this for your sake " said Blyke with a frown.

"Whatever" i said rolling my eyes.

I at once felt relieved and helped Rhys, both the boys were cooperating and we finally managed to get Blyke into the car. He was put backseat, while i sat next to Rhys who hit the start and began driving.