Chapter 22

Hey guys.. I know I'm very late with the update.. So, to make up for that, this chapter is entirely Christopher and Emilia! YAY :D

WARNING: This chapter contains Rated-R content.

------------------------------------------

"Baby, you were mine since the moment I first laid eyes on you." - Christopher

------------------------------------------

Shock. That's what Christopher felt the moment he entered the pub as the commotion towards the right caught his attention.

Staring at the scene unblinking, his shock was swiftly over ridden by a possessiveness so fierce and a lust so intense that he could not stop the low growl emanating from deep within his chest.

There stood Emilia, on top of the bar, hair tumbling down to her hip in a sexy mess, eyes magnetic, lips in a luscious pout, her white shirt slightly see through with the top few buttons undone, showing a hint of cleavage, her fitted knee-length skirt ridden up to mid-thighs, showing off her mile-long legs. She swayed her hips seductively to some loud upbeat song, her hands running through her hair and then down the side of her body in a slow alluring manner. A temptress.. that is who Emilia resembled. And every single person present there was bewitched, their eyes unwavering from her, Christopher included.

"Oh, fuck." A male voice groaned from beside Christopher, snapping him out of his trance. Not having the strength to see another guy ogle at his Emilia, Christopher stalked towards her, his powerful presence known by the crowd, making them part like the Red Sea.

Emilia saw him walk towards her, and nothing could have prepared Christopher for the bright smile that she gave him. Breathing hitched, the two of them simply stared at each other, oblivious to everyone else. Reaching the edge of the bar top, he grabbed Emilia around the waist, put her down and pulled her tight against his chest, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Meanwhile, Josh silently watched the scene unfold in front of him, shaking his head at his idiocy to even for a second nurture thoughts about Emilia and himself. Sighing, he exited the bar, self-pity crawling through his veins.

Pulling out of the hug reluctantly, Christopher effortlessly picked Emilia bridal style and made his way through her flock of admirers, each one of who groaned in protest. A single menacing look from Christopher had them all quietly cowering behind each other.

With hands around Christopher's neck, Emilia tried leaning up to look over his shoulder. Growling at her in warning, he gave her a look, not liking the fact that she was glancing at other men. Rolling her eyes, Emilia leaned up again, but this time she sucked on his earlobe and started nibbling her way down Christopher's neck.

Hissing in pleasure, Christopher turned his face slightly towards Emilia in hopes to reprimand her, but on seeing the raw heated look in her eyes, the words got stuck in his throat. The tightening of his already constricted trousers, thanks to the show Emilia had just put up, which would forever be ingrained in his mind, Christopher became aware of their surroundings. Resuming his stride towards his car parked outside, he tried to ignore Emilia's hot mouth sucking her path to destruction.

Taking in a deep breath, Christopher willed himself to open the car door and not tear at Emilia's clothes. Placing her gently in the passenger seat, he tried to pry her hands from around his neck and her mouth from the sensitive area just below his ear, but in vain. Her lips were attached to that particular spot.. sucking and biting and Christopher was sure that he would be sporting a sexy red hickey for the entire week. His control was running thin; his body responding to Emilia's ministrations. Just as he was about to throw caution in the air and fuck her hard in the backseat, she let go of her hold on him, her mouth releasing his skin with a pop.