Chapter Five

He said looking at her for a second while pointing at her with his arm, but was shocked when he saw her. "Oh my god-" he gasped and looked back at her parents immediately his eyes widen. "I-I think we should head out now..." He gulped and looked at Areum. "Come on." He mouthed reaching his arm out for her.

Areum tried not to burst out into laughter as well as her mother. She noticed how nervous he was and took his hand to leave, she said goodbye to her parents. The door closed behind them and she laughed in his face. "You are so bad at talking" she said pointing at his face. She cleared her throat and crossed her arms. "But...you haven't said anything about how I look tonight" she pouted and looked away from him.

He breathed heavily as he was finally outside and sighed deeply. "I thought I was going to die..." He mumbled. "That was so uncomfortable." He said looking at her. "I'm sorry... I was planning on making it more romantic... But..." He gulped. "Yeah... Whatever." He sighed then finally looked at her. "Look at you!" He said gasping. He smiled widely and leaned in kissing her cheek. "I can't even kiss you... Your lipstick will smudge." He sighed. "Look at you!" He said stepped back to have a better look. "You look stunning." He smiled. "This dress was made for you."

Areum smiled and shook her head. She kissed him on the lips knowing it wouldn't smudge. "You look great as well" she said wrapping her arms around him. "Did you notice I grew a few inches?" she asked with a soft giggle. "Hopefully my father didn't scare you too much...he's usually like that to the men I date that they didn't set up for me" she said with a sigh. "But my mother sure likes you, maybe because you're handsome" she said holding onto his arm and going towards his car.

He smiled and helped her inside. He closed the door for her and went to the other side and sat next to her. "Don't fool yourself with those heels." Mingi smirked teasingly. He held her hand and brought it up to his lips. After kissing it he let their hands rest on his thigh.

Areum looked at him and bit her bottom lip. 'He sure does look good in formal clothing' she thought and scanned him with her eyes, up and down. "You look really good, if I haven't made that clear already" she said staring into his eyes.

"to the school." He said to the chauffeur and looked at her. "Well you haven't. Your mom has." He laughed. "I bet everyone is going to leave prom because of you. They don't want to look bad next to you." He chuckled.

Areum cringed at what he said and smacked his thigh. "That was the worst thing I've heard today" she laughed and looked upfront at the driver glancing at the two of them. The driver had a grin on his face and it made her a bit confused. A few minutes later, they arrived at the school. There were many cars there and it looks packed. "I hate how many people are here" she sighed and bit her lip.

He kissed her cheek and went out of the car then headed to her side. He opened the door and reached his hand our for her to grab it. "Just stay away from the crowd then." He smiled.

Areum nodded and held onto his hand while getting out of the car. She held onto his arm once she was out. The students heads turned to their direction and all of their jaws dropped seeing the two together.

The day before they were trying to avoid each other but the next day they came dressed for prom together. Of course everyone would be shocked. He looked at her and kissed her cheek. "Give me a second." He smiled then went to his chauffeur. The chauffeur rolled the window down and looked at him. "Wait in the parking lot. It Might take a few hours so take a break or whatever." He whispered. The chauffeur nodded and rolled the window back up when he saw Mingi walking away.

Mingi gave Areum his arm and headed inside.

Areum smiled and took his arm, walking inside. She was a bit uncomfortable with all of the eyes on them. Minhyun was also there but there was someone by his side. The girl next to him turned and Areum's eyes widened. 'K-Kang Hana?' she thought and chuckled. "Wow that is one pair I wasn't expecting" she mumbled and looked up at Mingi. She gave him a peck on the cheek.