Chapter Nine

"I'm not leaving you. I'm not going to be a parent. You're not going to cry. Because she is lying." He said pulling away from her then cupped her cheeks and smiled. "Trust me." He whispered and kissed her forehead. But he knew himself how worried he was.

Areum stopped crying after a little bit and pulled him into a hug. That was the one thing she wanted most out of him. "Mingi... you're only 19, this can't happen, you know this" she said while leaning her head against his shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her closer onto his lap. "It seems like you're not listening. I'm telling you. She's not pregnant." He whispered and caressed her back slowly.

"Fine, I believe you...what did you even see in Lin anyways" she muttered and sighed deeply. 'Mingi has such low standards when it comes to doing it with other girls' she thought and closed her eyes.

"well... I don't know." He mumbled kissing her cheek. "But what I do know is that you got everything I want." He whispered. He pulled away and smiled at her then looked down at the shirt she was wearing. "You look good in anything." He mumbled and pulled her closer again. "I love you." He whispered.

A smile formed on her face when he told her he loved her. "I love you too" she said softly and wrapped her arms around him to hug him. There was a vibration from his phone and she looked over at the phone.

Mingi grabbed his phone and saw that Lin had sent him the address. He looked at her and smiled. "I'm going to Lin's place. You'll know she's lying if she doesn't have any paperwork." He said looking at her. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her softly then pulled away and stood up.

Areum nodded and laid down under the covers. She sighed and didn't want him to leave. 'What if she's actually pregnant Song Mingi...' she thought and bit down on her bottom lip.

He looked at her as she went under the covers and sighed. "Hey. Get up." He said pulling the covers away from her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up on her knees then wrapped his arms around her back. "Go wash yourself. Because when I return in three hours, you gotta be prepared for something." He whispered in a smirk as he looked into her eyes. He tilted his head and kissed her lips. "You know what that means right?" He whispered into her ear and pulled away. "Come on." He said smacking her butt gently then went downstairs.

Areum wasn't sure what he meant by that 'something'. She froze when he left to go downstairs and she didn't move for a good five minutes. As time passed, she got up and went to wash up like he told her to. There wasn't anything for her to wear so she just grabbed another one of his shirts and changed into it after showering. 'What did he mean by I have to be prepared' she thought to herself and pondered.

Mingi got into his car and drove off by himself. an hour back to his old town. He arrived at the place knocked on the door only to be met by Lin who was in her robe. He sighed deeply and went inside without invitation. "Show me the paperwork." He said looking at her. "What? I don't have them. I threw them out." She said walking towards him. "Why don't you rest first." She said placing a hand on his back. He pushed her hand off of him and glared at her.

"You're lying. It's only been three weeks. You can't already have checked it."

"Someone was wide awake in biology class I see." She smirked.

"You're calling Areum and telling her that you lied. Now." He said stepping forward as she stepped back in fear.

"And I don't?" She asked raising her eyebrows. His hand suddenly Grabbed her neck as he pinned her to the wall. "You don't want to know what happens then." He said.

She grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes. "M-Mingi..." She said trying to breath as she slapped his hands but it was useless. "Alright. A-alright!"