Chapter Thirteen

He looked at her and frowned. "Ouch! What was that for?" He asked immediately turning his face to the front. "Dog cafe it is." He said smiling.

Areum looked out the side of the window as he was driving. About fifteen minutes later they arrived at the cafe. "Aww! I can already see them" she said getting out of the car, not waiting for him.

He went outside and saw she was already by the door. "Areum!" He said but it was useless. He sighed deeply and followed her inside, pushing the door open.

Areum got inside and paid for the two of them for some coffee and seats. She looked behind her and saw Mingi, she took his arm and kissed him on the cheek. "Let's go sit" she said while walking over to a table.

He nodded and went to the seat. He settled down in it and was immediately greeted by a friend. He lowered himself a little and looked at the puppy. He smiled widely and picked it up in his lap. "You're so cute." He smiled and caressed the puppy behind the ears.

Areum looked at the little dogs surrounding Mingi. "Why do they like you so much?" she pouted and patted a dog that was next to her foot. "I want a puppy...buy one for me" she said holding the dog in her hand.

He looked at her nervously and nodded while smiling. "Some day..." He mumbled. 'where do I get the money from?' he mumbled and put the dog down clenching his teeth.

Areum grinned and felt the small device vibrate on the table. She stood up and went over to the counter to get their two drinks. She grabbed some straws and went back over to him.

He grabbed his drink and immediately began drinking out of nervousness. He drank the whole thing in one go and placed the cup down. "This is... Very delicious." He mumbled.

Areum looked at him weird and shook her head. "What— you must be very thirsty" she laughed and sat back in her chair. "If you married me you'd probably inherit the company" she snickered and shook her head.

He looked at her and leaned forward pinching her cheek. "Are you feeling better?" He asked smiling at her as he picked up another puppy and place it on his lap.

Areum nodded and looked at the puppy on his lap. "Unfortunately only puppies can make me feel better and not you" she said teasingly and giggled.

"whatever you say." He mumbled and caressed the puppy. "You're much cuter than Kim Areum." He said looking at the dog. He smiled widely and after a few minutes put it down and picked up another one.

Areum smiled at his comment and was about to pick up another small puppy before getting tackled by a huge dog. It was licking her face and all she could do was sit there. The dog stopped but stayed next to Areum. "I guess the big dogs like me" she said with a chuckle.

He smiled and looked at her he put the dog down and sighed lightly. "It looks like they prefer you now..." He giggled. He patted another dog then leaned back in his seat as he watched her with the dogs.

Areum got out her phone and took a picture with her and a dog next to her. She looked up at him and took a picture of him as well. "Don't worry... I'm not going to post anything besides me" she grinned and began taking more pictures.

He smiled and took her phone. "Don't worry. I won't delete anything." He smiled and held the phone in front of her then began taking pictures for her. He smiled and pulled a chair to sit beside her. He smiled widely and took a picture of them together and their dogs. He then went onto her Instagram and posted. "My boyfriend is the best." He snickered and gave her the phone. "all done." He smiled.

Areum looked at him with a bright smile and took her phone back. She refreshed the page to see the comments and saw many people questioning who that was. She looked at him with the puppy in her lap, "Wow...who knew you being with me, would piss so many people off," she chuckled and shook her head in disbelief.