Chapter Eleven

Areum went into his closet and took a big t-shirt and put it on. After changing out, she sat on his bed and dried her hair while he was in the bathroom.

He came out with a towel around his waist and went to the closet. He frowned when he didn't find the shirt that he wanted and looked at her. "I knew it." He sighed when he noticed what she was wearing and shook his head. He grabbed another shirt and joggers then wore them. "Feeling sore?" He smirked. 

Areum shook her head and sighed. "I am perfectly fine" she said while getting under the covers. She yawned and looked over at him, "I feel sleepy..." she said while closing her eyes slowly.

"same..." He mumbled and went under the covers too then placed his hands on her cheek as his head was on the pillow. He looked at her and smiled while caressing her cheek.

Areum scooted herself to go closer to him and hug him. She rested her head against his chest. "I might not be here in the morning because I'll be at my house" she whispered with her eyes closed. She just remembered that he wasn't going to attend her school anymore and let out a long sigh.

He wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "Alright. I'll visit you when I get the chance to." He said kissing her forehead. "How are you going home? Is your chauffeur coming?" He asked.

"I hope he will and if he doesn't then I will just have to wake you up" she said softly. She looked up and poked his cheek, "I wish you were still at the school, why are you transferring anyways?" she asked.

"exactly." He said. "Just wake me up and I'll drive you home." He smiled pinching her nose.

He looked at her and sighed. "Because I found somewhere else. better. And bigger." He smiled. "Let's sleep. It's too late." He said

Areum looked down and then slowly drifted asleep.

The morning came and her alarm went off next to her. She groaned and lay there for a bit, still wrapped in his arms. She removed his arms from her and she turned to the side to turn off the alarm. Sighing, she looked over at Mingi and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

He slowly woke up by her movements and watched her turn off the alarm. He grabbed her arm and pulled her down to him. "Good morning, beauty." He giggled and kissed her cheek then sat up.

Areum groaned when he pulled her down since her body was a bit sore from yesterday night. "Good morning" she said quietly. "I really don't want to go to school today...I feel like I can barely move" she whined and looked at him.

"you have to." He said looking back at her. He stood up and ran his hand through his hair then went to the bathroom to wash his face. He came back and brushed his hair.

Areum rolled over on the bed and yawned. She grabbed her phone and texted her chauffeur to come and pick her up, after sending him the location, she stood up and went over to the bathroom. She wrapped her arms around him when he was brushing his hair.

He turned around after placing the brush on the counter and cupped her cheeks. "Going home?" He asked smiling. "Is he here or do you want me to drive you?" He asked.

"I texted him to come but it is pretty early so if he doesn't show up in an hour then you can drive me" she sighed and leaned up to peck him on the lips. "Why do you have to live so far" she pouted.

'to get away from everything...' he smiled and kissed her lips softly. "It just happened that way. It's closer to my school." He said placing his hands on her hips.

Areum nodded slowly and had her arms around his neck. "After I graduate, I'm going to stay here longer since school won't be a problem," she said with a grin.