ii

Desirae Rowland strode into the kitchen, where Marina Hurst was prepping a rack of beef waygu. She was listening to classical music, which Dean Winchester hated with a burning passion.

"Marina I already know that is going to be so fucking good," Desirae commented, earning a devilish grin form the short brunette who carefully seasoned the last one.

Desirae pulled a bottle of rose from the fridge, and paired herself and Marina a glass each. Marina thanked her, then went back to her dinner prep. She was in the zone, laser focused on whipping out another fantastic meal, and Desirae figured she'd leave her to it.

Desirae exited the kitchen, and made her way down the narrow hallways of the bunker. She downed half her drink and wished she would have poured more, or brought the whole bottle. She knew that her sisters showing up to the bunker would be a drama fest, and she needed to mentally prepare herself.

She walked into the library, and was a little bit surprised to see Sam and Dean sitting at the same table for the first time in the while, along with the Worthington brothers and Alyssa Schmidt. They were all getting along fine, or at least they seemed to be. That did relieve the youngest Rowland sister at least a little bit.

"So when are your sisters getting here?" Dean asked, sipping his favourite brand of beer straight out of the bottle. "Jade, and..."

"Sutton."

"Sutton..." he trailed off.

She shot him a sharp glance, sitting across from him at the grand table. He and Sam were researching a case, likely on what do do about Abaddon, the brothers' newest passion project. Or, should she say, death mission. "You will not."

"I'm just saying, from what I can tell you all have some good looking parents."

"Respectfully, die," she replied, making him chuckle. "Again." The comment would be gross, but it was annoyingly his sense of humour. Dean never outright hit on her or anything, she actually didn't even know if he genuinely found her attractive or had any interest in her, but it didn't matter, because she had zero interest in him and never would. This whole thing about her sisters was primarily just a way to further stress just how uninterested he was in Alyssa, who was currently fawning over him by "helping" him research.

"You should really just lower your standards, Dean," Morgan egged on the conversation, part of the same game Dean likes to play. He was the target before Dean and Sam rolled in, and he actually one joked he'd worship Dean forever because he stole her attention off of him.

Desirae couldn't help but smile a little bit. She found the whole thing pretty juvenile, even though it was funny, and it was one of the few things that she and Dean actually bonded over.

However, she did side with Alyssa in the fact that she didn't like that Dean was already talking about her sisters like they were an opportunity for another hookup. She didn't really like Dean very much sometimes. He  could be insanely charming, but he was also incredibly stupid, and always made her wonder how the hell he hasn't died more than once. He also had this personality that kind of makes a person want to punch him in the face. And right now, Desirae would not be opposed to socking him in the jaw.

"Dean, if you could kindly stop fantasizing about my sisters, and maybe clear out that empty room like you offered, you might just have a fighting change at being someone that one of them will actually tolerate."