Chapter 2

You and the boys went to their house to get some of their stuff, toothbrushes, pajamas. Just some stuff they would need. "YAAAAAY!" Jack exclaimed. "It's been forever since we spent the night." Adam pointed out. "It's been three days, guys." you said.

You and the brothers got back to your house and ran upstairs.  Ryan immediately ran for the big yellow bean chair. "Hey no fair, I wanted that chair!" Adam exclaimed. Ryan laughed. "You snooze you lose, bro." Ryan said, confidently. You just chuckled. Eventually, Adam sat on Ryan. Ryan played dead, once again, being a four-year-old. Jack just sat on your bed and went over and sat with him. You laid your head in his lap, this isn't the first time you've done it. It's just more comfortable. "AWWW-" Adam said, still sitting in Ryan's lap. You cut him off. "Don't even." you say. He laughs in response. Jack lightly plays with your (h/c) hair. You wish you could just choose one to crush over. But, they all have their own traits. Adam is a sweet  gentleman who is always there when you need him. Ryan is a happy-go-lucky, always there to cheer everyone up type of guy. And Jack, he is very talented and shy, but he won't be scared to hang out and watch movies with you. But, they are all ADORABLE.

While you were lost in thought, Jack took the opportunity to steal his beanie back. "Aww, no fair." you said, making a sad face. He just chuckled in response. "How you holdin' up, Ryan?" you say. "Still getting sat on by my older brother, soooo not the best." he said with an annoyed face. "Okay, Adam, get off of your brother." you say. Adam made a sad face and got off of him. Ryan looked so much more relaxed, which is understandable. But, at this point, he should be used to a little rough-housing with his brothers. You sat up from Jack's lap. " So what do you want to do now?" you ask them.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Jack said. It was his favorite game to play when they spent the night. Jack pointed at me. "Truth or dare, (y/n)" jack said. "Umm, truth." you say with a small smile. "LAME!" Ryan said. "So, (y/n) do you like anyone?" Jack asked. You blushed profusely. "We aren't doing this." you say quickly turning away. "Obviously they like all of us." Adam says. I hate that he always pays close attention to the sign I give off. "SHUT UP, ADAM!" you exclaimed. He chuckled. "See? It's obvious." He said. "C'mon, if you say  who you like then you don't know what might happen." Ryan said, with a smirk. "Okay, fine. I don't like just one person. Because they all are awesome." you say with a sigh. "What do they look like?" Jack asked. "You never said I had to tell you who." you said. "Okay, since we are playing like that. Jack, truth or dare!" you say. "Dare!" he says. "Okay then, I dare you to speak in a British or Australian accent for the next round." you say. You aren't gonna put them through torture just yet. "Ugh, fine." he said in a British accent. We all laughed and did a few rounds until we got bored.

Eventually Ryan pulled you out of your bedroom and into the hallway. You saw him plotting something with the other boys. "What's up, Ryan?" you ask, a bit worried. He was was smirking and had a look like he was about to do something you weren't gonna like. "Listen," he said calmly. "Just tell us who you like." he finished. "Um, I-I urmm-" you stumbled.

CLIFFHANGER! Because I'm evil >:D What will happen? Will you confess to Ryan first? Or will you avoid the question and wait to tell all of them? Stay tun