Chapter 3

A/N- Hey so this will be a long chapter. Mainly so all of the boys will make their moves so then we could get to the more interesting parts were the real stuff starts happening. So, without further a do, sit back man, relax man, and enjoy the show ;D

"Ryan we aren't getting into this." you say, flustered. Suddenly, Ryan picked up you chin so you would face him. "We all have a huge crush on you, (y/n)." he says, getting extremely red. Your heart did a back-flip of the walls. You didn't know how to respond. "And I will be damned if the other two get to you first." he says with a growl. He grabs your hips aggressively, and pulls you in closer. He was really tall so he had to pick you up almost. He smashed his lips against yours. (I'm so sorry Grace but I had to) You melted into the kiss eventually. So many thoughts filled your head. 'All of them like me?' and 'I have to choose one and just one.'

Or do you?

Ryan set you down after the kiss. "Wow." you breathe. He winked in response and went back in your room with that stupid sly smile of his. You walk back in, probably looking like a tomato. "You okay, (y/n)?" Jack asked, wondering why I was flustered. "Oh um, y-yeah" you say with a small laugh. "What did you do to (y/n), Ryan?" Adam asked Ryan, looking put up with him already. "Nothing, I swear." he said, still smirking. Almost wanting to show that he did something devious.

More time goes by of just chatting, making jokes having a good time. Except for Ryan thinking he is so smooth, sneaking a few winks at you. GOD HE IS SO ANNOYING WHEN HE DOES THAT. "Hey, (y/n) can you come with me to get a soda." Jack asked, trying to make the face of a scared child so you will agree. "Ugh, fine." you say, used to them being children.

Your parents are asleep so you wouldn't expect them to wake up if they heard anything. You and Jack headed down stairs. You got their favorites, they are here almost everyday so your moms usually got the boy's favorites too. You thought it was sweet. You turn around to Jack right there with a smirk. Getting a bit close. "What are you trying to do, Jack?" you say, putting the sodas on the counter so you don't drop them. You probably got the idea of what he was about to do. But you were actually surprised he would make a move like this. He is so shy. Then you realized, it's probably because his brothers were always around him and teasing him. "This." he said in a low voice. He put his lips against yours aggresively and put one arm on the wall and on hand holding up your chin. 'This can't be happening' you thought. 'First Ryan and now Jack?!'

'Who is next Adam?'

Jack then grabbed his soda, winked, and ran back up to your room. You stand there for a second. 'Well since the other two did it... would Adam...make his move too?' I guess we are gonna find out. You grab the other guy's sodas and head upstairs. You open the door to see... Just them hanging out. You give them their sodas, they say thanks. Blah blah blah. Except.. Great. Just great. Now Adam is winking at you. You open your soda and sit back on the bed. "I'm booooooooooooored." Ryan complained. "Then think of something, dummy." you say, resting your head on Adam.

They apparently played musical chairs or something cause you didn't realize the switch. You still lay on Adam because you always fall asleep first and he made a good pillow. You were lost in conversation with them that you almost didn't realize that Adam put his arm around you. You look at his arm around you and then back to Adam with the 'really?' face. He chuckled and gave a confident smile. "Jesus, just steal (y/n) away from us completely then." Jack said, with an eye roll. Ryan just gave a "yeah" in agreement.

You get on your phone and open up YouTube. When suddenly. "Oh. My. God" you say immediately followed with a chuckle. You found their YouTube channel. "What is it?" Ryan asked. "Ho Hey cover by AJR? Get Lucky and Treasure cover by AJR? We Are Young cover by AJR?" you say looking at them. All of them word 'Oh shit' and with their eyes the size of dinner plates. You immediately click on the We Are Young cover and start listening. Adam grabs your phone and turns it off. "Nope." he says, blushing really hard. This was the first time you've seen him blush like that. "HEY!" you say with your mad face. They all laugh at how unintimidating  you are.

You eventually pass out on Adam's shoulder, followed by Jack in my bean bag chair. Ryan put a blanket over me and Adam and then one on Jack followed by one for him-self. Then he passed out while playing on his phone on a little couch you had in front of your t.v. You slowly wake up at around 3:45. You look up at Adam, and apparently he wasn't tired either, he was just looking at his phone. His face was mostly covered in shadows with the only light coming from his phone, but you could still see his adorable smile.

"Hey." he said quietly, not to wake up the others. "Not tired?" you asked him. "Not really." he replies. "There has been a lot on my mind." he says starring of into space. "Like what?" you ask. "Um I-I uh.. screw it." he says. He kissed you. This wasn't happening. There is no way. Your childhood best friends and crushes, just kissed you. All of them. They all feel the same. You still can't get it through your head. Adam eventually pulls away for air. "There, my secret is revealed."he says, getting teared up. You hug him, trying to comfort him. "I-I'm sorry." he says, choking on his words. "Hey it's okay." you say. "Woah," Ryan suddenly said, scaring you. "what did we wake up to." he said sitting up, along with Jack. "How long have you two been up?" I ask them. "Enough to see you guy's little kissing bit and then Adam crying." he says. You and Adam look at each other. Eventually Adam starts crying more. He always crys when you two have a moment. Probably because he thought you didn't like him back.

"Well it's all out of the bag then I guess." Jack says, trying to break the silence of everyone not knowing what to say with a few silent sobs from Adam. He did what he always did. He laid his head on your lap and you played with his hair. You hated seeing him cry, but it was so adorable when he did it. "Yup.." Ryan agreed with Jack. You didn't know what would happen next.

So what did ya think? :D I thought a lot about how I was gonna start the chapter so sorry if it took awhile. But yeah, I hope you enjoyed and I will mak