Chapter 6

A/N-ayeeee its a Ryan chapter :D time to start making an adorable chapter about my favorite boi while completely blowing off my other work

You wake up from Adam's shoulder after watching The Office all day. You look at the red glowing numbers of your alarm clock. It reads 8:46, you quickly glance at the brothers. Adam is asleep, Jack is asleep, but Ryan was awake! You get up from the couch, trying not to wake thee sleeping Adam, and walk over to the bed. Ryan looks up from his phone and gives you a smile. "Hey, babe." Ryan said. He just called you babe? "Hey, Ry." you say. You sit next to him and rest on him. You look up at him with a childish grin. "Let's build a pillow fort!" you whisper excitedly. "Like when we were kids remember? Whenever you guys slept over we would build a fort!" you say, still whispering. He kisses you lightly. "You such a child and thats why I love you." he says, getting up from his previous spot.

You both grab a ton of pillows and blankets and a few chairs for foundation and start building. Well its mainly Ryan building everything, but you help. You both grab some popcorn, drinks, and the remote. You turn on a Disney movie, knowing that you both wouldn't be paying attention to it. (*insert Lenny face here, yup, not to much, but a little bit of not smut but close*) You both crawl inside and crawl under a big bright green blanket together. You only get about 15 minutes into the movie until you fell Ryan creeping his handing to your hips and put his head into the crook of your neck. You just look at him, he smiles back at you. You sit there and play with his hair.

After awhile, you expected this anyway you hear Ryan. "I'm bored." he says smirking at you. (forgive me father for I am about to sin) "Yeah, I expected you to say that." you say looking at him. "Really?" he asks. "Yes Ry, you have the attention span of a three-year old." you say. "Yeah." he agrees. He slowly gets closer. "I know a way to..occupy our time." he says with a smirk. You quickly grab a pillow and shove it to his face. "Ryan. Joshua. Metzger. I will not be afraid to kick my boyfriend out of my house." you say, blushing profusely. "Awww, you're blushing. C'mon, I know you can't resist this." he says, pointing at himself. "Pervert." you mumble. "Yeah, a little bit." he laughs. You grab his chin and connect your lips to his. You both sit up from you positions laying down to were you are both sitting up facing each other. Ryan slowly gets more rough and passionate. At this point, it was not just a cute peck. Ryan grabs a hold of your hips and you put yours arms around his neck, running your fingers through his hair. It gets a bit heated and Ryan is on top of you, but you and Ryan get a bit to rough and end up knocking down the fort.

"Oops." Ryan laughs. He got off of you and crawls out of the pile of pillows. "Aww man, I worked hard on this." you sigh, still under the blankets. Really you were just sad that the moment you and Ryan were having had to end. "Doesn't mean our moment had to end." he says, like he was reading your mind. "Rebuild the fort." you say getting out of the pile of blankets and pillows. "Let's just hang on the couch." he says. You both grab a blanket and plop down on the couch, immediately continuing your 'moment'.

Ryan pulled your head to the side and starting leaving red marks. You bite your lip trying not to make any noise. Until, you remembered that your parents went out of town for a few days, thats why the brothers are still here because your mom said 'they are responsible to look after you'. Yeah right. You start breathing heavily, until Ryan bites your neck. "Ry!!" you say, a bit loud, hoping that the others didn't hear. Ryan smiled at you saying his name. You hear your bedroom door open. "Shit." Ryan mumbled. Adam comes down, looks at Ryan on top of you, gives an annoyed look and goes to the kitchen to come out with a big bag of gummy bears. "Have fun, Ryan." Adam said with a chuckle heading back up to the room. You look back at Ryan and you both chuckle. After the door closes, you hear a faint "Really?!" from Jack. Adam probably told him about the encounter with you and Ryan.

After a rough make-out session with Ryan, you grabbed a blanket and pulled it over the both of you. You and Ryan were panting, out of breath like you had just ran a marathon. (I can't believe I'm writing this. It was a dare by a friend so yeah I now hate her because now this is forever in my story) "I love you, Ryan." you say, laying closer to him. He puts his arm around you. "Love you too, babe." he says, with a wink.

Ugh. I'm tired. bUt ThInGs GoT pReTty StEaMy...... I'm sorry