Chapter 4

This night just took the weirdest turn it possibly could have. Ryan just cleared his throat a a kind of 'what now?' Adam has calmed down a little bit. "So Adam was actually right about you liking us back?" Jack asked. You look up at Jack and get really shy. "I thought it would ruin our friendship." you whisper. The guys just looked at each other like 'what the hell are we gonna do now?' "Yes, I like you guys okay?" you say, looking away. Wondering what their response would be. You were praying to every god there was that they wouldn't make you choose.

They were all still kind of star struct. "Well then." Ryan said quietly. "So how are we gonna get this whole thing resolved?" you ask them. "No clue." Jack said, rubbing the back of his neck. You look down at the silent Adam in your lap. He was probably thinking about what will happen or how this will affect the friendship between us. "You okay, bud?" you asked Adam. "Kinda" he responded, followed by an awkward chuckle.

You all just kind of sat around and thought about it. "The first thing though," You say suddenly say. "no fighting over me. I'm not gonna be the reason we all start to avoid each other." you say. "We promise." Jack says. "Yeah." Ryan says with a reassuring smile. Adam just gave a nod and a smile. "I need some fresh air." you say getting up, and going outside for a bit. You sat on a big swing you had. You loved it because this swing had so many memories with you and the brothers. Now its just reminding of all the choices you had to answer. You put your knees up to your chin. You heard the squeaky door open. You slowly tuned around to see Ryan. "Hey Ry." you say, with a small smile. "Hey, umm so tonight got fucking weird huh?" he says with a laugh. "Yeah." you say with a smile. He reaches out his hand for you to take his hand and get out of the swing. "So we thought of an idea, its really stupid. But, it might work." he says, your hands still in his. "Oh no, I know its bad when even you say its stupid." you laughed. He chuckled in response. "So Jack just kind of came out and said 'Lets just all date (y/n), I mean we all like them and they like all of us.'" Ryan said embarrassed. I laughed at his flustered face and kissed his cheek. "Might as well try, I would rather try this than have you guys come up with something dumber." You laugh.

You head upstairs with Ryan. He opens the door and gave off a 'It's a go' thumbs up to the others. We all kinda laughed as I sat back on the bed and grabbed your phone back from Adam and click back on YouTube. You immediately continue the Ho Hey cover and run away from them. Ryan looked at Jack like 'we need to get that phone'. I went into my closet and locked it. I listened to the whole thing and went back to guys.

"You guys never told me you were in a band!" you say really impressed with your skills. "Yeah we do covers and we have a song called-" Ryan said but got interrupted by Jack. "We don't have any songs!" he says, hushing Ryan. "You guys are ridiculous." you say, putting your phone on your desk.

You got into bed and kicked Adam off. "Hey!" Adam said, annoyed. "I'm tired, a lot has happened, therefore, let me sleep." you say, grabbing your blanket. "Well were am I gonna sleep." Adam says, with a raspy,sleepy tone. (WOAH, Adam with a raspy voice like that would be... I'm gonna shut up before Grace comes and attacks me) "Someone takes the couch, someone sleeps on the beanbag chair, and someone can sleep with me in my bed." you say. Ryan gave a perverted chuckle. You shoot him the 'Don't even' face. They played rock, paper, scissors for who got what and lucky you. Of course Ryan won. He would just be up messing with you all night. Jack passed out on the bean bag chair followed by Adam on the little couch, and you and Ryan just chatted about how weird this night got. He eventually calmed down and layed next to you. He kissed you one last time before he went to sleep. "Goodnight, (y/n/n)" he said. "Goodnight Ry" you say.

Well this book just took an interesting turn to say the least. Why are you still reading this trash btw? Anyway thats what happened, I might work on another chapter today b