Chapter 1

It was a normal night for me as I was walking home from work when I noticed a black SUV following me so me being the dumbass I am I stopped and walked to the driver side of the car and knocked on the window and waited for it to roll down. Once the window was down I said "Mr if you want to kidnap don't bother I will willingly go with you only if I get to go to my house and get my stuff." the men looked at me then the driver said "Okay get in but give me your phone or throw it in that pond." I agreed and threw my phone in the pond behind me then got into the backseat with three really good looking guys. I gave the driver directions and waited to get to my house and get my stuff then leave and never come back to this hell hole. As we got to my house I was thankful that my dad was not home so I quickly for out and said "Cutie with the quiff and blue eyes come help me? Driver go around that corner and we'll come down there when we are done." quiff with blue eyes followed me while the others went where I told them to. We entered my house and he followed me to my room and I grabbed out two big suitcases and two big tote bags and said "Okay you get all my stuff out of the bathroom and all my pictures and artistic things and anything else that not clothes and shoes." He nodded and grabbed the two tote bags and went to the bathroom first. While he was doing that I was packing my clothes and once I was done with my clothes I moved on to my shoes while quiff and blue eyes got everything else. When we got done we ran down stairs and out the door then to the corner and jumped in the car and I said "Okay let's go before my dad realizes I'm gone so drive." Eventually I fell asleep since I'm exhausted but the last thing I remember was laying on quiff and blue eyes shoulder.